Chapter 21

Logan's Pov:

Christmas eve was tomorrow and I was spending it with friends at a club. But I was nervous because I had bought a beautiful gift for April but how could I give it to her without Josh realizing that I'm in love with her. I am no matter how much I try to ignore and try not to addmit it to myself I am in love with April my best friend.

It made me really nervous also because Josh and April would be with us tomorrow at the clun and I don't think I can hide my feelings from her any more is becoming really hard. Every time I am near her all I want to do is hold her and show her how much I love her but I just keep it to myself. 

I was in bed watching Tv when there was a knock on the door so I had to get up. I was putting on a shirt when they knocked once again ''I'm coming'' I said loudly. Once I got to the door they knocked again. I finally opened the door and there stood April she looked so beautiful. ''Um hey'' she said shy and sweet. ''Come on in my best friend'' I said and she smiled.

She gave me a hug but since she was shorter than me she had to get on her tippy toes and I just held her the hug wasn't long hell of allot did that mean so much to me I waned nothing more than to just hold her night and day.

''Logan I need you help'' April told me. ''What's up I'm all ears'' I told her. ''Okay so tomorrow is Christmas eve and I don't know what to get Josh I'm his girlfriend and I have no idea what to get him ahh I'm such a bad girlfriend''. April said and she just put her hand in her face. ''Okay calm down what is Logan here for?'' I told her. ''Aww Logan you are the best''.

''We shall go shopping than'' I said and she smiled and got up and gave me a kiss in the cheek. ''Logan you are my hero for the holidays'' she told me. 

I just faked smile and looked at her. Because here I am helping her with Josh troubles when I'm just here loving her and her not knowing how I feel about her and that just broke my heart even more.