Chapter 24

April's Pov:

My head was beaming a whole lot I waned to wake up but every time I tried to open my eyes would close right back again because the sunlight made my head ache even more. There were a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach pulling me closer to them they just made me very uncomfterbel because it was really hot. I finally managed to open my eyes but blinked a whole lot because of the sun. I looked over to my left and saw Logan cuddled up to me and I looked down and I was wearing his shirt. ''Fuck'' I whispered to myself and managed to get up and close the damm curtains that were making the sunlight come in.

I now was sitting in the couch going over what happened last night nothing bad happened between me and Logan I just asked him to cuddle with me but there was something in me that wished something did happen between me and Logan. I know he is my best friend but I would be lying to myself if I didn't feel attracted to him or have some what feeling for him.

Today was christmas and Josh wasn't here with me I looked at my phone no missed calls or texts from him nothing I wasn't even with him last night what the fuck was going. A tear managed to slip from my eyes and I tought for a second I will not cry for a guy ever and I wipped them off. 

''GoodMorning'' Logan said getting up from bed ''Merry Christmas sleepy head'' I said to him and a laugh escaped his mouth. ''I have your present right under the tree'' Logan said and I got up and therew myself at him wrapping my legs on his waist and gave him a big hug ''Thank you Logan for everything you are the best everyone would be thankful to have you as there best friend'' I said and I got myself off him. 

''Come on go get it and open it'' Logan said and I walked towards the christmas tree and found my name under a present  I opened it and inside was a kitty ''Logan did you have him inside that box all night?'' I asked him ''April fuck no you think I'm stupid I managed to get up early and found an open pet shop and I got the little guy but I managed to get back in bed'' he said. ''Well that is very sweet of you'' I told him.

''I have your present also I was going to give it to you last night but I forgot'' I said and went to grab my purse and handed him a little box. ''Open it'' I said his face was priceless. ''Wow April this means so much to me'' he said and I gave him once again a hug. I had given him a necklace with a heart that was carved in with a qoute saying ''Can't promise that things wont be broken but I swear that I will never leave'' and inside the heart was our very first picture. ''So what are you gonna name this little guy?'' Logan asked me ''I shall name him fluffy'' and Logan smiled.

My phone started ringing ''be right back'' I said ''Hello'' I said to the phoneline ''Where are you April?'' Josh asked ''I'm at Logan's'' I said back ''I fucking figured come down I'm in the front picking you up'' Josh said with a kind of anger on his voice ''Josh just come up don't be rude to Logan'' I said ''No April lets go home'' Josh said ''Fine I will be down in 5'' I said and hungged up the phone.

''Logan I'm sorry but I have to go Josh is waiting downstairs and he said we had plans'' I said and I gave him a hug and grabbed my dress and heels and carried Fluffy. ''It's okay thanks for the present'' Logan said and I just waved goodbye and exsited the building. I saw Josh's car and I got on I didn't say a word and neighter did I.

We arrived home and he stormed into the house. ''What The Fuck April'' Josh said ''What?'' I asked him. I was confused and scared because Josh was full of anger. ''You fucking slep with Logan didn't you hugh you are fucking wearing his shirt'' Josh screamed at me ''Are you fucking kidding me Josh you would think of that no let me explain to you K I did not sleep with him I spend the night at his house nothing more. But let me tell you something I had to sleep over at his because who the fuck knows where my boyfriend was okay I did not get to see him at all last night and instead I was with him because he didn't once leave me because I have a better best friend than I have boyfriend.''  I screamed at him he was pacing back and forth his face red because it was full with anger.

''Wanna know why I'm mad because of your fucking best friend''. Josh said ''Yeah you should be mad because he doesn't care that I'm not famous okay but you do of course because what happend last night you were holding my hand when we got out of the car to go to the club and as soon as you spotted your friends what did you do you let go of my hand because you were emberrased of me but no Logan wasn't he saw what you did and he was the one that came up to me while you left with your friends and I heard nothing from you anymore that night'' I said.

''What did you want me to say ohh here let me introduce you to my girlfriend April yeah you don't know who she is because she isn't famous I found her before she tried to jump of a bridge'' Josh said and at that moment my life flashed to me my eyes were watery but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of crying ''I'm done with you'' I said and I stormed off to the room as fast as I could and started packing and finally letting the tears running from my eyes....