Chapter 14

April's Pov:

I woke up around 6 pm. i looked over at Josh who was very very peacefully asleep he was slithly snoring I smiled at him. Josh he was starting to get up. ''Hey beautiful'' Josh said, ''Hello'' I said he gave me a small kiss in the cheek.

''Wanna order some pizza and watch some movies'' Josh asked ''yes I would love to do that because pizza is life'' I said saying those words made me feel really sad remembering when my best friend used to say that. ''What's wrong babe'' Josh said ''I just rememberd something that makes me feel very bad'' I said. ''What is it?'' Josh asked ''I just remembered of my best friend Maria'' I said.

''May I ask what happened?'' Josh asked ''Well Maria was my best friend for years, but well you know she commited sucide and left me all alone here because she knew I could get better but being here without her is one of the reasons I'm so broken because she knew how I was and she was the only one who actually made me smile and laugh I just miss my girl so much'' I said.

Josh wrapped his arms around me to comfter me. ''Lets not make this into a sad day'' I said and I gave him a peck in his forehead.

Josh ordered a pizza and we were just having a chill day with lots of cuddling and laughs these were the small things I enjoy doing. ''Ughh tomorrow I have school'' I said. ''Boo'' Josh said. ''I know it sucks there'' I said. 

''Do people bully you?'' Josh asked. ''No they don't bully me I have lots of friends but I know in reality they just see me as a friend and wouldn't like to get to know me better like Maria did they just think because I'm happy I'm okay'' I said.

''Well I love you'' Josh said. I kissed him ''I love you too Josh''