Chapter 19

2 Months Later (December)

April's Pov:

Josh and I were getting off the car while we arrived at Sams. We were shopping for christmas decorations and a tree since it's december and it's near christmas one of the best holidays ever. Josh and I got a cart and headed inside.

We were seeing a whole lot of beautiful christmas decorations. I haven't even thought what I would get Josh for christmas. We were getting a whole lot of stupid yet cute decorations for our house I just can't get tired of saying our house.

We were done shopping we had got a cute medium size christmas tree since we are both short we can reach this tree perfectly.We were heading home while we stopped to buy some chinese food to eat. ''Babe have I need to tell you something that I don't think I have ever told you before'' Josh said. I was blushing every time he calls me babe I just blush. ''What is it?'' I asked Josh.

''I love you very very much April'' Josh said. ''I love you too Josh'' I said and while we were on a stop sign I gave a quick kiss. 

As soon as we got home we were playing christmas songs and singing along and just putting up the christmas decoration. Josh and I were singing along to Miseltoe by Justin Bieber I don't even know why since I don't like him. But still me and Josh were still being silly. 

''Babe all we have to do now is put the star on the tree and we are done''. Josh said ''But since the star is a very special thing for the christmas tree I guess you should put it''I told Josh me and him have come along way we fight half of the time but I still love him regardless.

''No April I think we should place the star together as a symbol for our love since we have come through along way'' Josh said and I smiled at him and we both put the star together. ''I love you Josh'' I said. ''No April I love you'' he said and I just smiled at my cute dork.

Josh is seriously like the cutest thing ever I don't get it how he doesn't get much attention from many fans like for me Josh is just pure perfection. Josh at the minute is taking a nap in the sofa he was just tired and he fell asleep. I was cleaning up the house for a bit since I had nothing to do. 

My phone started ringing so I had to get up and find it when I finally did I didn't bother to look who was calling so I just answerd it. ''Hello'' I said ''April please come home we miss you I know I have been a bad mother but I do need my daughter back your dad was arrested it and well since than we have been going to therapy for problems letting go to your brothers death please I need to see you'' My mom said through the phone.

I didn't know if I should believe her but there was some concern in her voice. ''April'' my mom said I just realize that I wasn't saying anything. ''Oh umm yeah I will go over tonight and see you guys'' I said and I hung up the phone not letting my mom finish talking.

''Who was that?'' Josh asked me as I see him waking up. ''It was my mom'' I said to him there were tears starting to form in my eyes. ''What did she need?'' he asked me..''She says she misses me''....