Chapter 29

Logan's Pov:

I was an emotional wreck I had to win April back Josh had texted me earlier saying that him and April were back together. Well that made me feel sad like there was something inside me that maybe their break up could help me get together with her like I would apolagize to her and I would tell her how I felt about her and maybe there would be a part of her that loved me they way I loved her back. And me and April could give eachother a chance but I knew that a guy like me always gets friend zoned and Josh always gets the girl.

I had to go out meet a girl and just forget all about April because I know that is just an awful dream that makes me feel down that one day me and her would end up together. So I did what was best of me I got ready and since it was new years eve I would meet a girl. Like come on I'm Logan Lerman for fucks sake I need to get over April and get a girl that would do anything to be with me. So I did what was best for me and called Betsy my ex girlfiend.

I decided to give her a call and hopely she will pick up, the other line was ringing and that is when I heard her voice ''Hello'' Betsy said from the other line ''Hi umm Betsy is Logan'' I said I was nervous I hadn't talked to her in some time since we broke up because we were feeling distant. ''Hi what's up''  ''I'm currently staying in Texas since I'm filming and I was wondering if we could do something tonight I  miss you'' I told Betsy I couldn't see her but I knew she was smiling and I actually realized I did miss her she is always so good to me. ''I miss you too Logan and yeah I'm free come pick me up in an hour and I will see you than'' her sweet mellow voice rang trough the phone and there was a smile in my face ''Okay I will bye'' I said and hung up the phone.

I got ready in no time and looked at the adress where Josh told me too meet him and April later. It was time to go pick up Betsy and I guessed it was time to go...

April's Pov:

Josh and I were in this club but this time he was by my side at all times he told me Logan was coming and well I think if I forgave Josh I should do the same with Logan. I saw Logan from a far he looked cute but he wasn't alone there was this beautiful girl by his side and that made my self esteem lower. 

''Hi I'm Betsy'' the girl said I smiled at her and gave her my hand to shake ''I'm April'' I told her. There was this knot in my stomach just looking at her and Logan together this couldn't be jealousy right I don't feel anything for Logan so I shouldn't feel jealous this isn't happening.

''I love this song so much lets dance Logan'' Betsy said ''Betsy you know I'm not much of a dancer'' Logan told her ''I'll dance with you if my girlfriend is okay with it'' Josh said I looked at him but I knew he would be stupid to cheat on me again so I nodded. ''Logan I just waned to tell you that  I'm sorry for acting like a bitch towards you when all you were trying to do was protect me'' I told him and he smiled at me ''It's okay you are my best friend I  would do anything to protect you'' Logan said and I smiled at him.

''So Betsy ahh'' I told him and he started blushing '' Yeah she is my ex girlfriend but tonight I'm hoping we could get back together'' Logan told me and there was my stomach hurting again ''If you don't mind me asking you why did y'all brake up?'' I asked Logan '' Well I met her in New York and I liked her the first moment, I saw her we got to know each other and we dated but than she had to me to Texas because of collage and it was hard coming to see her since she lived here and I lived in New York so it was best for us to end it'' Logan said. ''Oh well I hope you do end up getting back together she looks like a really good girl''.

Josh and Betsy came back and I couldn't keep my eyes off both of them. Why was I jealous of Betsy? I have an amazing boyfriend and Logan is just my best friend right. I was just thinking about the situation. Do I have feelings for my bestfriend? I asked myseld....

-------Author's note--------

Sorry for not updating soon I was busy I'm hoping to have another chapter tomorrow there is a picture of Betsy on the side if you are wondering how she looks like and I just waned to thank you guys for almost 2,000 reads at first I was just writing this for my best friend and didn't think that much people would start reading it but I guessed y'all liked it and it means so much to me I just waned to say Thank you and that I love you guys I'm hoping to have another chapter on by tomorrow or Friday thank you for reading ♥ Stay Strong