Epilogue

April's Pov: 

I'm Happy. After forever I can seriously look along in my life and say that I truly do feel that way. 

I got what I was actually looking for a family. My parents are truly changed forever, they smile so much it actually feels weird seeing them without one. I am in love with myself. The way I look, the way I act. Anything I could possibly do I am happy with. 

Josh and I worked everything out and I can actually say that I think I found the one. We are actually getting married soon and we are sure of thinking of starting a family of our own very soon.We are willing to deal with all the odds. 

I'm happier than ever. I could really say now that I'm so happy I never jumped because looking now and realizing that all these years have passed and that I am nothing but happy. I have won the battle. 

For Logan we fixed us, he's my best friend. We though we were meant for one another but sometimes you really need to fall in love with the wrong person. Until you find the right one to screw up a million things with and realize that no matter how many obstacles you face you still love them no matter what and will do anything to still be with them. Josh was that person for me. 

Logan is also very in love. He found a very special person also her name is Emily. They actually have a kid together. I love the way he looks at that kid and just see his world. I hope Josh and I have that feeling very soon. 

Everything is the way is suppose to be. My old doctor told me that once I was let out of rehab I should start writing how I feel down. That was a very long time ago but I guess now I just write for as a habit. I write now to look back at all my memories. I guess that's what I'm doing now but I think this might be my last one. I have everything I need in the world.

I put my pen down and placed my journal with the rest. "April you're ready to get going?" Josh asked me as I nodded. "Yes I just need to put my shoes on" I responded back. 

"Okay just make sure you don't take long. You know how much Logan hates us being late" Josh said. "Okay I'm ready to get going". "You look stunning as always." Josh said as he admired me. "I love you,fool." I said as we exited. "And I love you." Josh said. 

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

That's it. I had so many ideas for this story but I kind of just got tired of writing so I think it was time to come to an end. I looked over at all the reads in this story and I am surely amazed. I'm seriously so grateful. I wasn't going to write anything after that last chapter but I decided what not to make an epilogue so you guys can see a little bit of what happens in their lives. I will make an update saying if I ever write another story so you guys can see more work. But for now that's it for this story. Thank you so much.