Chapter 4

April's Pov:

''Stop please don't do it'' someone said to me I turned around I saw a guy coming towards me ''Why should I stop no one cares about me I should just end it now is better for everyone'' I said to him. The guy was closer to me this time he wasn't really close but I could see his face and I reconized him he was Josh Hutcherson a very famous actor.

''Please you might be a stranger but I care about you please you're parents care about you'' He said to me ''Oh really because my parents are the very first reason I'm sucidial they made me the way I am now'' I said. Josh stepped closer and closer each time we wasn't as close to be right in front of me ''What's your name?'' He asked me ''I'm April'' I said ''I'm Josh'' he said. ''Yeah I know who you are''.

He got closer very close this time he was inches away from me now it was cold and I was freezing. Josh wrapped his arms around me he held me very close I buried my face in his neck I let all my tears get the best of me. ''Please April you are a very very beautiful girl you have such an effect on me even if I don't really know you I want to be your savior I want to brake down your walls I want make you believe in love once again I want to make you laugh I want to be your savior please let me save you'' Josh whispered in my ear when he held me I felt something in my stomach.

''He is going to hurt you I already know and he really doesn't care about he is just here stopping you from killing yourself because if you do he will end up fealing bad about himself because he didn't stop you but he doesn't care I give it a month before he leaves'' My demon kept repeating in my mind they were my worst enemies ''Just kill yourself already'' it said. I looked at Josh there were tears on his eyes.

I looked up at him and he looked at me back. He kissed me I didn't stop him but in that moment my demons shut up they were quite he made them dissapear. A smile appeared in my face this wasn't a fake one. ''This is bad news you worthless bitch he doesn't care just go die already'' My demons spoke again. I kissed him this time and when I kissed him again my demons shut up he made them dissapear that means he can save me.

''Okay Josh save me from the ones that haunt me'' I said he looked at me with a warm smile. ''Thank you and that kiss meant a whole lot to me I need you too April'' Josh said I smiled at him. I hope that if I let him in he can change he can bring a change in my world and make me happy like I used to be before the accident.

''I know this might sound like I'm using you but I trust me I'm not but would you come back to my place so we can talk and you can spend the night'' Josh said he was nervous about asking me this he scratched the back of his neck.

''Are you asking me in a sexual way to come over?'' I said joking around ''No not at all I just want to cuddle with you and get to know you'' He said ''Or not if you don't want to that is cool too'' He said really nervous. ''I would love to come over'' I said. ''Thank god because I would feel emberassed if you said No''. Josh said I gave him another real smile. This felt good for once my demons were quite.