Chapter 15

Josh's Pov:

It was Monday and it was a really way early I was never up by this time. I looked at the clock and it was 6 in the morning. I was in some jeans and just threw a t-shirt on. April was in the bathroom getting ready so I could drive her to school. She was in some skinnies which were folded from the bottom and some sperries and she was wearing a Demi Lovato shirt. Her hair has straighened and she had some make up on.

Just with basic clothes she still looked way too perfect for me. How can a guy like me end up with her such a beautiful human. ''Stop staring at me Josh your making me blush'' April told me I gave her a small kiss. ''Is just that April I can't believe your mine'' I said.

''I will be looking at houses to rent today'' I said while she was sitting in the passenger seat while I was on my way to dropping her off. ''Really that means your staying?'' April asked ''yes it is babe I'm staying and maybe we can move in together''. I told her.

''Well Josh that might happen'' April said we were already at her school. I kissed her goodbye ''Have a nice day beautiful I love you'' I said ''I love you'' April said and she gave me one last kiss before exiting the car.

I went back to the hotel before I had to meet the person for the house I had found.

I woke up around 12 and showered and got ready for my day. I excited the hotel building when I saw Logan. ''Hey man what's up?'' Logan said I went over to him. ''Hey'' I said. ''So how are you and April doing?'' Logan asked. ''Were good'' I said. ''Than glad you guys made up because the day y'all were fighting I found her and well she stayed at my place'' Logan said.

I stood frozen. ''She stayed at your place?'' I asked.