Chapter 11

Author's note: I taught I should change the fan fiction to more POV's so this chapter is going to be on Logan's Pov

Logan's POV:

I was walking to my place when I bumped into someone. The girl was on the floor she didn't know where she was going so I gladly helped her up and I looked to see who it was it was April. ''April'' I said. ''Sorry Logan about that I wasn't looking where I was going''. April said she looked like she was crying and I just waned to hold her forvever. ''April are you okay?'' I asked her. ''I'm fine'' April said and I knew she was lying because she looks so damage and all I want to do is be there for her. ''April I know your lying'' I said. '' Me and Josh got in a fight'' April told me.

I opened my arms for her so she could hug me. When she wrapped her arms around me it was heaven I snuggled my head in the the crook of her neck and we just stood her hugging. ''What happened?'' I asked her.

''Nothing is just that Josh over exxaagarutes everything'' She responded. ''Oh.'' I said ''Do you want me to take you home?'' I asked April. ''No I'm okay I was staying with Josh but you know were fighting'' April said to me.

''You can stay at my place?'' I asked her. she looked at me ''Are you sure Logan?'' she asked me worried. ''Yes I'm sure April'' I told her.

April was really beautiful more beautiful than any girl I have ever seen she is just perfect and I'm starting to have feelings for her since earlier that I saw her I knew what I was up for.

When we got to my place she sat down akwardly. ''April don't feel awkward lets get to know each other you seem like you want to be my best friend'' I said to her and she laughed. I sat next to her and we were just getting to know each other. I was very intrested in her life and she got to know me. We were already so close to eachother it just took some hours to get to know each other.

Everytime she smiled and laughed it would send butteflies to my stomach she had a very big effect in me. Too bad I'm starting to fall in love with my best friend's girlfriend....