Chapter 16

Josh's Pov:

I was on my way to see the house. I couldn't think right all that was in my head was the tought that the day me and April fought she spend it with Logan like she knew he was the reason we fought in the first place.

Ughh I was mad as fuck. I know I shouldn't be and I should trust April but I know fucking Logan has a crush on her. Ughh. I stoped the car in front of the house and there was onther car in the driveway which was from the man that was renting the house. I got off the car and so did the guy.

''Hi I'm Steven the owner of the house'' the guy with a suit on said. ''I'm Josh'' I said. ''Yes I know who you are you are the guy from the Hunger games great movie by the way''  Steve said ''Thanks'' I said. ''Well I should show you the house than'' 

I was looking at the house it was a good deal well for me since I'm renting for the while that I need to shoot here. ''I'll take it'' I said next thing I know I was signing the papers. Me and April needed this but we also need to talk about what happened with Logan.

Since the house only needed was my stuff in there since it came with furniture  I will do that with April. But it was now time to get her from school and we need to talk nice without fighting. As I waited for her to come to the car I saw that she was walking with some guy. Oooh I was jealous I knew it she is just mine and no one else. That beautiful human is my girlfriend.

I was just watching them when she was about to leave they hugged but he held her longer than normal hugs. They finally let go and she walking towards the car and I was burning with jealousy. ''Hey babe'' April said she came towards to give me a kiss but I looked away.

''What's wrong?'' April asked me. ''Nothings wrong'' I said. ''Josh don't give me that bullshit I know something is up'' April said we were on the road back to the hotel room. ''You want to know what's up I will tell you what's up okay how about the fucking fact that the day we had our first fight you went with Logan. When he was the reason we fought in the first place he has a crush on you April for fucks sake and the other fact that you were fucking flirting with some guy just about now. Well that's what's up with me''. I said I didn't realize I was screaming.

''Okay Josh you need to calm down. I was with Logan that night because he bumped into me and he was nice enough to ask me what's wrong and I told him me and you were in a fight I didn't tell him it was because of him because well it didn't even matter to me I knew I felt nothing towards him. And he nicely offered me to stay in his place and I accepted because I wasn't going back to my parents house for fucks sake and no me and Logan didn't have sex if that was what you were wondering. And that guy that I flirting with he is nothing but a friend who was leaving today to go to New York is that what you waned to hear.'' April screamed back at me.

Wow did I feel bad I just jumped straight into conclusions and I didn't know what to say. ''April'' I said more calmed down now. ''Josh is this what is going to be with us fighting all the time because you can't trust me or your jealousy takes control over you because of that is what our relationship going to be like because if it is I don't want to be part of it'' April said calmly.

''Of course not April I love you and you know that you mean the world to me is just that I let jealousy get the best of me but I want to be with you'' I said. ''I love you too Josh'' April said and she gave me a kiss.

''I have good news'' I said. ''What is it?'' April asked. ''I got a house'' was what I said.