Chapter 7

Josh's Pov:

I woke up around 9 in the morning. April was cuddled into me she looked so beautiful in my arms and in my shirt I still can't get enough of how beautiful she is she is every guys dream girl and the fact that she is with me laying in my arms makes my heart beat.

I scooted over a little bit so I could get a good glams of her. Her hair on her face interputed me from seeing her beautiful face so I put her hair by her ear and touched her soft beautiful face I can't believe how beautiful she is.

I waned her to be mine but I knew it was so soon I have been knowing her for about a year I just need to ask her out on dates. And I had the perfect idea for tonight to go to a street fair with her and make her smile. She was so peaceful sleeping she looked more beautiful than ever. I figured since it was still early I would go back to sleep so I moved towards her and placed my head on the crook of her neck and went back to sleep.

-3 Hours Late

It was 12 by now I woke up and April was not in bed so I decided to get up. I smelled bacon so that meant that she was in the kitchen I got up from bed and headed downstairs. I saw April cooking some breakfast. ''GoodMorning Love'' her sweet mellow voice rang trough my ears and put a smile on my face. ''Morning'' I said and moved towards her way to kiss her goodmorning which was just a peck.

Thank god it was Saturday if it wasn't saturday she would have been in school by now and not with me. ''So I was thinking April since we have big effects on eachothers lifes already I should take you out on a date'' I said to her I saw a smile form in her face.

''I would love to go on a date with you but I need some clothes'' April said to me. ''It's okay we can drive by your house when ever and maybe you can spend another night here and I can drive you to school on Monday?'' I asked her ''That would be lovely'' April said.

We finished eating and we just chilled and watched T.v. ''Hey Josh my parents are out of the house by now do you think we can go grab my stuff?'' April asked me ''Yeah that would be okay with me'' I said.

I followed April to the room so we could get dressed and be on our way. When she was dressed back to what she was yesterday we were on our way she told me where she lived and I drove her there. Her house was big as fuck. 

I followed her inside wow was it beautiful. And her room well was a very big room it was full of band posters and I saw hunger games poster as well. And from the corner of my eye I saw a guitar ''You play?'' I asked her ''Yeah a bit my mom gave it to me well before she completly started hating me'' April said I didn't question it no more.

''I'm ready'' April said ''Okay than we should be on our way than'' I told her I went over to her and give her a kiss.

''What That Fuck Dan get up here and look what the whore of our daughter has a guy up here''. Someone said which was April mom's and later followed by her dad....