Chapter 25

April's Pov:

I had no idea what I was doing I had the urge to cut but for a guy not one chance. Josh was banging on the door begging me to open it ''April please baby I didn't mean what I said please listen to me I love you'' Josh was saying it was hard for me not to cave into his words. I need it to get out of here so I knew what was best for me to call Logan. 

I looked in my purse and got my phone and dialed Logan's number ''Hello'' Logan's voice rang trough the other line ''Hey Logan is umm me April can you come pick me up around in an hour me and Josh got in a fight I don't want to explain but can I stay with you?'' I asked him I was nervous tho at his responce ''Yeah I will be there in an hour'' Logan said tears escaped my eyes ''Yeah thanks see you later''.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed my clothes it wasn't a matter of time until I was done packing I got my new kitty and I held him tight. ''April is me Logan lets go'' Logan said and I got my stuff and I exited the room ''April come on babe listen to me don't leave me I can't do this by myself I didn't mean what I said'' Josh said to me and he held me by my shoulder ''If you said what you said you meant every single word'' I told him and more tears escaped my eyes. I looked at Josh and his eyes were blood shot red.

''Josh did you finally tell her what happened last night?'' Logan asked Josh ''Shut up don't say anything you promised me you would stay quite''Josh screamed at Logan. I was deadly confused ''Logan what happened last night tell me right now'' I screamed at Logan I was beyond mad they were both keeping secrets from me. 

''Umm last night Amanda one of Josh's exes came for a visit to see Josh and me'' Logan was explaining ''Dude don't say a word anymore'' Josh said and looked at me and Logan looked at me ''Logan continue what happened with Amanda'' I said furious as more tears escaped from my blood shot eyes ''The reason why Josh wasn't with you was because he was with Amanda and well he cheated on you last night that's why I had to bring you back to my place'' Logan said to me.

''Oh what a wonderful best friend that I have hugh yeah this is really good keep something like my boyfriend cheating on me wait no correction ex boyfriend I believe this belongs to you'' I told Logan and I handed him the kittie he had gave me earlier. ''One more favor I never want to hear from any of you ever again and while your at it both of you go fuck yourselfs'' I said and I just grabbed my stuff and walked out.

I walked to the end of the street and decided to call a cab because is hell of a long way to where I'm going I just need to escape all this bullshit and return where the reason that brought me here...