Life update

Hello to my new readers as well as my old readers who have been reading up until this point.

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. I've been really busy with school and I haven't even found the time to rest my mind and my body.

School is really tough these days and I've been really disappointed with how I've been doing despite my efforts to do well and meet the standards of all my subjects.

I just turned 20 a few weeks ago (the 17th of February) and i realized just how many more responsibilities I have to take on now.

I'm even more sad that I've been keeping you guys hanging just cause I can't keep my personal and academic life in check. I am truly sorry about that :(.

I'm about to finish my 1st year of college and my midterm exams are coming soon so I have to triple the effort in what I do especially cause I'm in the medical field.

So as a result of this, I will be putting 'Hiraeth' on hold for a while. Just until I can get back on my feet and be ready.

I do have a few chapters written already (Chapters 41-48) but they are yet to be published because they are either unfinished or unedited so I will be posting them once they're done.

I hope you guys understand and continue to support Hiraeth all through out.

I won't ABANDON this book, don't worry ;).

I love you all! Keep safe everyone! :)

-sparklypsycho