Special Chapter

THIRD PERSON

The grand ballroom of the Ritz hotel was brightly lit as guests began to converse with one another. It was the wedding reception of one of Shanghai's most eligible bachelors.

Yan Ximen.

People were shocked to know that the resident Casanova of the F4 was settling down and even more shocked that he was also the last one to tie the knot. Women's hearts were broken when they realized that the F4 were officially off the market. All its' members had married their respective girlfriends, and some have even created their own families.

Yan Ximen and his long-time girlfriend, Jiang Xiaoyou have been together almost as long as Daoming Si and his wife, Dong Shancai. Jiang Xiaoyou is Dong Shancai's best friend since middle school and she accidentally introduced Yan Ximen to her. Jiang Xiaoyou was so smitten for her now-husband at the time but anyone who had dated Yan Ximen knew that he never pursued a serious relationship. Jiang was persistent in chasing after her husband but when he was showing no signs of any attraction to her, she decided to give up.

Yan had stated in the past that he never imagined loving someone as much as he loves his now wife.

'The day Xiaoyou decided to give up on me, something snapped and that's when I realized that I was in love with her all along. The thought of a life without her scared me so I made up my mind. This time, I was the one chasing her, something I had never done in my entire life'.

Daoming Si was the first to get married, shocking the entire world when he married Dong Shancai. The two were married just a week after Daoming Si's engagement to Tengtang Shuijing (now Jung Soojung) was cancelled.

Dong Shancai was Daoming Si's junior at Mingde University where she took up Food Science & Nutrition. She was also the special prize winner of the critically acclaimed Chinese Cuisine competition. Eyebrows were raised when the wife of the Daoming heir was revealed to be a commoner. Some thought the marriage wouldn't last because according to inside sources, the couple tend to fight a lot and as well as the never-ending argument that Dong Shancai is a gold digger and knows nothing about the cutthroat industry that the Daoming family is in.

But rumors died down when Dong Shancai successfully opened a chain of restaurants that stretched all throughout the world. The restaurant is managed by her mother and father who have been in the culinary business for a very long time. Major celebrities and personalities have flocked to her family's restaurant to try the exquisite cuisine.

Their son Daoming Chun was born a year after they got married.

Huaze Lei secretly married his long-time girlfriend and renowned figure skater, Sang Tian. The two had met through a mutual friend of theirs, Jung Soojung (formerly Tengtang Shuijing), the heiress to the Jung empire, younger sister of BLANC&ECLARE CEO Jung Sooyeon, model, actress, entrepreneur, and the wife of fellow F4 member Feng Meizuo. She had invited Huaze Lei to a show where Sang Tian was performing and the two were inseparable ever since.

The press had always thought that Huaze Lei would end up with his childhood sweetheart, the former heiress of the Tengtang empire, Tengtang Jing. The two had always had a close relationship but many were disappointed that they never pursued a relationship. Tengtang Jing shockingly gave up her rights as the heiress of the Tengtang Group to join Lawyers Without Borders, a non-profit organization that strives to help those in need. Soon after, she was shortly engaged to Elliot Archambeau, the son of Parisian mayor, Edward Archambeau. The former heiress then travelled to South Africa shortly after the engagement ended and continues to help out of school youth.

The couple is currently expecting their first child, a son that is due in February.

Lastly is the other half of F4's Casanova duo, Feng Meizuo. For someone who is known to have dated so many women, including Zhou Caina, the former fiancé of Tian Ye, the son of politician Tian Zhou (She is now the wife of acclaimed architect, Ye Ming Chuan), Feng Meizuo shocked everyone when he married his long-time girlfriend, best friend and childhood sweetheart, Jung Soojung.