1.How there life started 😄

Neil has seen mini during a function of there company. His love was love at first sight. He started following her.
When mini noticed this she aksed him that why he was following her then he directly sat on knees and proposed her. Mini was shocked but she said she needed some time for understanding him.

Then after some months of noticing neil mini said yes to neil but she also said there is no love from her side she is only giving a chance to him. And she is ready to marry him. But with that she also put a demand that if she will come to his house then arya her sister will also come with her. Neil agreed to bring arya also.
After some months both get married and neil bring mini to his house his beautiful world with arya. Neil has first only accepted arya when he chosen mini. At last both mini and neil accepted eachother wholeheartedly with both side postive love with no bad intention.
Neil also told mini not to do job as he was enough capable for feeding 2 people. But mini refused as she wants to bacame a independent women.

The trio were living there beutiful and smooth life until the villain of there life. The reason of there sepration 💔💔 came back in neil's life n she was none another then isha.

Eoc..

《Stay tuned》

Love ♡
Bharvi

Credit also goes to PatelAesha3