14. In preet's home

- After 15 hours long tiring journey they finally landed in India.

Mini was hell nervous Arya hold her hand tightly n assured that they have to be strong. Mini blinked her eyes in response.

Neli was already slepping coz of tiredness so Mickey took her in his arms.

Three were walking inside the airport. When they were walking neli open her eyes and scremed in Mickey's ears while turing around.

Neli- OMG I am finally in india.

Mickey- yeah but stop screaming my god my ears.

Neli- ok.

After sometime she started crying.

Mickey- what happened now !? Why  are U crying ?

Neli- buttercup where is buttercup ??

Mini and Arya were walking ahead so after hearing neli's cry they immediately came back to them where Mickey and neli were standing

Mini- Here I am what happened ?

She took neli from Mickey as soon as she took she stopped her crying and slept again in mini's arms.

Mickey (dramatically)- wah! Beta wah ! Yeh dekho iska drama jab mere pas thi tab rona or maa ke pass jake sona.

Mini/arya- just shut up !!

Mickey bacame sad and silent but as soon as he saw Preet his face brighten up. Mickey happily hugged her.

Mini- guys we are also there.

Preet beacame  emotional after seeing her friend after 6 years. She immediately side hugged her as Neli  was sleeping.

(Preet is seeing neli first time in real she has seen her but in pics only)

She hugged Arya tightly then saw neli and said.

Preet - How cute, bilkul apne pa.. (before she could complete she understood what she was going to say so she said) pari jasi hai haina ?

Mini(proudly)- hmm my girl.

Afterwards they left for preet's home.

In car,
Neli is still slepping hugging mini n Arya too slept on mini's shoulder. Mickey was listening 🎧 songs.
Preet n mini were talking randomly when they saw one big company board oberoi's company.

Mini was shocked to see but she thought there can be many oberoi's in world so she shrugged that thought and continued there talks.

But preet saw mini shockingly looking towards company and Preet also know that that company belongs to Neil but she said nothing to mini coz mini not asked anything.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- first they told they will stay in hotel but preet forcefully made them stay at  her place. After 30 min they reach.

-now both neli and arya were awake.

neli- who is she ? (pointing towards preet)

arya- my preet didu (arya hugged preet)

preet- hmm

neli- i will also call you preet didu coz arya also calling you 

mini- n....

preet- ok you can call me whatever you want to ok?

neli- thank you i love you more and now i am not your side bro

mickey(dramticaly) - wah!! sab chale jao muje chodke 

mini- don't worry mickey i will be always with you 

preet(angry)- you.....

mickey pulling mini towards his side from preet

mickey- now not she is mine now you take this chuyaas with you.

preet/arya/neli - huh!!! whatever 

and with that all brust into laughing sector.

Later on all were taking rest in one room mini,neli and Arya and in other Mickey.

After long rest they came to have there dinner.

They were sitting on dinning table waiting for food just then one aunty from preet's relations saw nelija and ask her

Aunty- aww how cute baby what is your name ??

First time she was talking  to any stranger so she said nervously.

Neli- ne..lija

After that aunty began with more questions and nelija sacred so she started crying and clutching and hugging mini.

Mini- sorry..she don't talk much with strangers as she is introvert.

Aunty- it's ok I can understood.

Mini took neli in her arms while moving to sofa.  She sat on sofa with neli on her lap.

Mini- baby plz don't cry now see I with u only no one else is there. Plz don't cry.

Mini was also on verge of crying coz she can't see her in crying.
Neli stop crying as soon as she saw mini's tears.

With cute little hands she wipes mini's tears and said.

Neli-  Don't cry buttercup see I am aslo not crying now.

Mini smiled at her concerned and smiled and took her in bone crushing hug.

Mini- I love you

Neli- I love you more.

Both smiled while breaking the hug and moved towards dinning table to have dinner.

Now neli was not little scared.

Afterwards all slept peacefully after long hectic and tiring 🥱 day.

Eoc..
TBC..

Hey guys I have put one pic in box you can assume her as nelija I found her cute so I have taken pic from Google.

Love ❤️ 
Bharvi ✨

Precap-  neli meets neil