26. Nelija in Neil's mansion ❤️✨

- Next morning the climate was mild cheel.🥶

In room mini was making understanding her two stubborn childs coz again mini has to go preet's house as she was the incharge of decorations.
So she made arya and neli understood and said

Mini- plz bear for today from tomorrow onwards all functions are starting so I will be with you guys as all functions are starting. Plz I promise I will not leave u. Plz don't be sad.

Arya- ok we can understand u can go.

Neli(she cutely copied arya)- yes yes we can understood u can go. But plz come fast.

Mini kissed both on cheeks and left after giving lots of instructions.

After she left both neli and arya were playing randomly when neli's phone Rang. It was of Neil.

Warning you guys will feel bad for arya but for story I have to do it even I also feel bad for her but I have do!!

Arya told neli to put call on speaker.

On call ~

Neil - hello what are you doing!?

Neli- We are playing.

Neil- you can come right !? Your mom is there !!?

Neli - No buttercup is not there but arya is there with me.

Neil(sadly) - oh ok
(Neil don't want anyone other with them)

Neli- why you sound low ?? Anything happen?

Neil - no nothing you both come downside.

Without getting answer from nelija he declined the call.

Neli not understood anything but arya understood so she told neli.

Arya - neli you can go alone I am sounding low today so I can't come with you.

Neli(sadly)- you are not coming.

Arya(bending towards her level)- Don't be sad before di come I will come to take you and I know when you will play with your buddy you will forget me.

Arya started tickling her nelija burst into laughter.

Neli- haha.....hahahahaha plz stop.

Arya stopped and said.

Arya- come now I will come with you till downstairs.

Neli- ok

Both held each others hand & left.

As soon as they reach downside where Neil was standing. Neil saw them and came happily but as he saw arya his face fell little sad and this was noticed by arya.

So arya smiled and said

Arya - take nelija with you and don't be sad I will not come with you or neither in between you too.

Neil face brightened after listening her but as after listening her last words he fell bad for her and he instantly felt a pain in his heart.

Neil- No it is not like that you can come.

Arya - no today I am sounding low and I have some work also so I can't come.

Neil- ok

Arya left.

Neil( taking nelija in his arms) - so tell me where you want to go today with me.

Neli- I want to go to your home. I want to see your house.

Neil(happily)- really you want to see !?

Neli(excited)- Yes

Neil put her down held her hand and moved towards car.

Both sat in Neil's speacial car.

After 30 min they reach at the entrance of the mansion.

As soon as car stop infront of the main gate. Both got down form car.

Neli's eyes widened after seeing the manison coz she has never seen this much big home in her life.

Neli came out her dreamland when Neil called her.

Neil- do you like it ??

Neli - yeah it is so big I have never seen this much big home.

Neil- it is not home it is mansion.

Neli - oh ok

As they entered inside all present were looking at nelija suspiciously.

All were looking towards her.

As usual nelija was scared of stranger. So after seeing that all were looking towards her and also all this people were new for her not of her environment. So she got scared and held Neil's held more tightly and closed her eyes.

Neil notice this and told workers through gesture to do there work.

Neli's eyes were still closed so Neil bane to her level and said

Neil - see all have gone. Don't be scared I am here. Open your eyes.

Neli slowly opened her eyes and saw all working. She immediately hugged Neil and cried. Neil also hugged her back and console her.

Eoc...
TBC...

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨

Precap - Neil hell angry on isha ✨