11. What is dad ?? 💔💔

Next day, Neli n arya came from school. Arya came n started to say the doings of school but nelija was silent so mini understood that something must be wrong happened with her that's why she is silent.

Later on they all had dinner n went towards respective rooms but mini went towards neli's room to have a talk with her. She went n saw that neli was crying silently. Mini panicked coz she can never see her in tears. She immediately rushed towards her n asked her.

Mini- what happened ? Baby plz tell, any one scolded u today ? You are injured anywhere? Saw me, anyone said you anything?.....

Neli- No nothing happened
- mini know Nelija was indeed a brilliant child , she never cries on small topic , she was a replica of Neil, she already thought that something serious happened in school with her today.

Mini- see baby if you will tell me then something big surprise is there for you.

Neli - really ??

Mini- yup 👍🏻!!! But first tell me what happened I will try my best to sort it out.

Neli- (sadly) in school today teacher has given essay to write on dad. All were happily writing essay but I don't know what is dad ?? Then what will I write? N mam told me to write it from home. ( crying badly)

- mini was deeply shocked hearing this. She has accepted that someday she has to face this question for her but not accepted this much early.

She left the room leaving nelija crying 😢 to her room. Neli also slept while crying.
This all was witness by mickey. He decided to help her friend.

- Next morning mini woke up early made breakfast for Neli, mickey n arya and left for her work early as she was not ready to give answer to Neli.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- After whole tiring day mini came home back n was shock to see neli who was very happy n chirping all around like before. She went towards them as soon as neli saw mini she literally jumped in her arms n started blabbering all doings of school.

Mini- ok so tell me why my baby is so happy today ? What magic happened?

Neli- buttercup you know today my teacher has given me 5 stars ✨ on my dad essay..

Mini was shocked when neli saw her essay written on dad.
She has written
« I love my buttercup (mom she sweetly call mini buttercup) , dad is who takes care of you n protect us n I saw my dad in my buttercup I always love 💕 my buttercup n she also loves me back more... »
( writer - I written this few lines whatever came in my mind of my dad so hope you like it )

- mini has tears in her eyes and at once she hugged neli tightly and said

Mini - thank you n your mom will always love you no matter what situation is (she kissed neli's cheeks)

Later, mini went to mickey n told him thank you for understanding nelija.

Afterwards all had dinner n went to rooms but neli came to mini's room for asking her surprise.

Neli- buttercup you told for Surprise where is my surprise??

Mini- first go n call arya I have surprise for you both.

Later on both came to mini

Mini- you know where we are going ??

Neli- where ??

Mini- India 🇮🇳

Neli ( she was surprised, shocked, more then happy) - I don't know what to say I have listen on Internet that it is indeed a very beautiful place I always want to visit India once.
- mini knew that neli was agreed but now she has to do something for making arya agree

Mini- arya you are not happy ??

Arya - nup!! I don't want to go India ( neli face fell sad from happy )

Neli - why ??

Arya - because..( she was cutted by mini)

Mini- she has to come you know arya she specially called me n told that you both have to come. If you will not come she said she will not do marriage

Neli/arya - marriage whose ??

Mini- your bro n your didu's marriage.

Neli/arya- ohh ok !!

Arya - ok I will come for didu only not for bro.

Mickey - (from backside) - why ? Not for me

Arya- coz I like didu more then you

Mickey (sadly)- ok

Neli - you shouldn't be sad I am with you, coz I never met arya's didu

Mickey- thank you

Mini- Now sleep 😴 tomorrow we have to go for shopping.

Neli/arya - yah !!! (Exited)

Mickey- I will not come.

Mini/arya/neli- you have to come.

Mickey - spare me girls

Mini/arya/neli- NO

Mickey - ok (scared)

TBC...
EOC....

Love ❤️
Bharvi 💫