46. A dream- Happy family. 🤍

Mini suddenly saw Neil was sleeping peacefully by hugging her waist. Mini smiled she carres his hair & kissed his forehead ❤️.

Mini made his head properly on pillow and stood up. She was moving when Neil hold her little finger.

He was in sleep but still spoke

Neil(murmuring)- don't go.

Mini came back. Neil again put his head on her lap and slept. Mini also slept after sometime keeping her head on support of couch.

Next morning, mini woke up due to direct sunlight which was falling on her face

Next morning, mini woke up due to direct sunlight which was falling on her face. Neil was still in deep sleep coz after years he was getting a peaceful sleep.

Mini saw towards him and smiled. She carres his head and stood up and was going when Neil opened his eyes due to movement.

He at once hold her hand pulled her. She fall on him.

Mini- Neil leave me what are you doing?

As mini said he tightened his grip more on her. After trying a lot mini huffed and kept her head on his chest. She close her eyes as she was also getting peace after years.

Mini- Neil !! We can't stay like this ?

Neil turned her now he Is on her.

Neil(teary eyes)- you can't come to live with me in this room.

Mini- if you want then why u don't tell me directly. You asked so I thought you are not comfortable. You should've told me to come directly.

Neil- sorry I also thought same that you will be uncomfortable with me.....But now everything is fine we both are at comfort then you can come right?

Mini- No I will not sorry.

Neil- why !?

Mini- coz how this room is all black and grey is this a room to live. Why you made this type of room like no pics nothing.