23. Arya meet neil!! ❤️

Hey guys how are you all !?
Just stay safe and keep positive mind.
If anyone has COVID positive then don't be afraid and take stress of corona be positive and think not yes it can be cure with homely methods.

In many cases I have seen whenever people get to know they are COVID positive they frightened and they take more stress and then..........😢.

I am under age so I can't be vaccinated but If your age has come then you must take vaccines 💉.

So let's start.........

Next day morning...
Mini and neli were sleeping when mini's phone rang. She immediately cutt the call so that it don't effect neli's sleep. She got up went in bathroom and again called Preet.

On phone ~
Mini- oh hello !! Why you have called this much early !!? You know how much sleepy I was.

Preet - soory plz plz forgive me. So I am comming on point today also you have to come to mall coz my that lehenga which you choosed is not comfortable so I want to change that and also today mickey can't come he has some work with his parents so you have to come with me.

Mini- No Preet not today yesterday also I came with you leaving neli alone. Today I will not take risk soory.

Preet - but today she will not be alone.

Mini- means what do you mean ??

Preet - means I am sending arya there and u can come here then neli will also be not alone.

Mini- ok but first you send arya here then only I will come also coz I have not seen arya for yesterday.

Preet - ok 👍🏻

Mini ended the call and came outside of bathroom and saw nelija awake.

Neli- what happened??

Mini- plz plz you can stay today alone plz not alone with arya. Today arya is there with you. Plz baby I have some work today I will try my best to come fast. I will also bring chocolates for you.

Neli- ok (smiled)

Mini(in mind)- hea!!!!!! How is this possible?? Matlab today any magic happen that nelija Neil Oberoi first time is ready to live with arya without me on second day also!!!

(Writer- bapp ka asar hea dekho aage aage hota hea kya 😉)

Later mini went with preet and arya also came to nelija.

Arya is sitting on sofa and nelija was watching T.V suddenly nelija's phone rang. Neli immediately declined the call coz it was from Neil.

But arya has already listened the caller tune and was really confused coz neli's phone no. is with only 3 person mickey, arya and mini not with Preet Also.

After declining call neli immediately messaged neil.

In message to neil ~

Soory buddy today's plan cancel I can't come and don't call me coz my sister is with me. Buttercup told her to stay with me. So we can meet next time ok ?!

Other side neil was desperately waiting for neli but after reading message he thought

Neil(in mind)- I don't have any problem if her sister also come with her. She will also play with neli and me.

Neil(message)- no you have to come you can also bring your sister with you I don't have any problem but tell her not to tell your  buttercup and not anyone else also!! And if you are comming then come to entrance.

Neli- ok I will try !!

Neli to arya - arya ??

Arya - yes !!??

Neli- you know when yesterday you all went for shopping then I made a new friend. He is so cute and you know he also look thoda thoda like me.

Arya was looking at TV but as soon as neli said that guy was looking like her arya immediately turned towards neli.

Arya - so what ??

Neli(took a deep breath)- I have given my no. to him as we have also played lots of thinks yesterday and today also he called me and you downstairs to play with him. So pls plz we can go?? And plz don't tell buttercup about this I know afterwards she will get to know but for now plz don't tell her and you also have to come with me today.

Arya was beyond shock the words which were comming out of her mouth were only.

Arya - what is his name ? 

Neli(looking down) - soory I don't know his name. I call him buddy.

Arya - you don't know his name and telling to play with him. No never 👎🏻 I will not allow you soory.

Neli started crying so arya melted and have to agree and also agreed coz she can't see neli in tears.

Arya - ok ok we will go but don't cry.

Arya wiped her tears and neli started jumping all around room.

Arya - now let's go. Now you are not getting late to meet your buddy.

Neli- No no we are getting late let's move fast.

She was about to run but neli held her hand both hold each other hand and moved downstairs.

They both reach at entrance as soon as neli saw Neil she called him and jumped in his arms.

Neli- buddy buddy I missed you !!

Neil- I too miss my princess.

Seeing both father daughter duo arya was all shock to see Neil after 6 year and with that Neil with his own daughter. She always thought that she will meet someday neil coz she was also one-day his favourite.
But she never expected this way.

After seeing Neil she want to cry her heart out hugging him and shout to him that what was her fault ?? Why he did all thinks to her and mini ?? She wants to cry but she can't a lone tear escaped from her eye and that also she immediately wiped it.

Eoc..
TBC...

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨