Part 19

Ashima then walked towards Ashwin, who was smiling widely seeing Ashima.

Ashima: you heard what Shweta said right?

Ashwin: illaye

Ashima: (stared at Ashwin), really?

Ashwin: (gave an innocent smile with a pitiful face);

Ashwin: I was really surprised to see what my dad did. Weren't you?

Ashima: (laughs) why so?

Ashwin: Err, I don't know. You both are meeting after a long time and he's behaving normal towards you? Isn't that weird? The real doubt is whether he's pretending or has he really changed and got over it.

Ashima: He has always been nice to me. Even you know about it. When someone does something which dislikes for them then obviously they would act in abnormal way to you. And that's what happened. Look, things are fine and good now.

Ashwin: Hmmm

Ashima: why?

Ashwin: But he should have known by now that we both went out and that's why I'm saying it's weird.

Ashima: Do you want a clearer answer for this?

Ashwin: Of course!

Ashima: Go and talk to your dad. You'll know what all of it is.

Ashwin: (gave an evil look to Ashima)

Ashima: I'm serious though, heard from Shweta that you didn't say hi even, what's wrong?

Ashwin: ok abby leave it...

Ashima: Do it for me, please? Get rid of everything that has happened and just talk casually to him

Ashima: Do it for me, please? Get rid of everything that has happened and just talk casually to him. It will be alright. Trust me.

Ashwin: (laughs)

Ashima: not funny...

Ashwin: I know. Okay..if I do then what am I getting in return?

Ashima: You're going to gain back the unconditional love from your dad. What else do you need?

Ashwin: I didn't mean that. What I meant was what am I getting in return from you?

Ashima: (laughsss) I really don't have anything to give you in return.

Ashwin: (*mindvoice- you've all that I really need. All I need is just your love abby!!) Let me tell what you should give then.

Ashima: okay...what do you want?

Ashwin: Nothing, just over a cup of coffee tmr! (smiling widely)

Ashima: oh god..(smiles)

Ashwin: Was it to less or too high to expect for?

Ashima: (laughs) okay, onz for tmr!

Ashwin: Now, this is nice!

Ashima: But how am I to know you've talked to your dad? I still can't believe you'd do it.

Ashwin: You can ask about it to Shweta or to your fav mama even (rolled his eyes). I'll do it..maybe the time has come for it.

Ashima: Good, finally some good moves!

Ashima got down as her mum called her for help. Without thinking much, Ashwin agreed to what Ashima's idea of talking back to his dad. Probably his dad's normal (*abnormal*) behavior towards Ashima made him to agree for it. Ashima was happy as Ashwin agreed, she was eagerly waiting for what Ashwin is going to come and tell her, on how he went and talked to his dad. Ashima felt a little better since she has slowly started making Ashwin to get along with his beloved dad. Though Ashwin's trying to act tough, she knows that deep down, he misses his dad.