Part 64

Ashwin searched for Ashima at places she usually visits to, but she was nowhere to be found. He couldn't think straight as well, too many thoughts were running on his mind. He just sat down on a bench, being completely blank. He tried calling her again, couldn't get through.

He had no one else to contact as well, he kept checking on his phone, to see if she comes online. In the midst of this, he got reminded of a place, a place where Ashima told him that she rarely visits, she only gets there when she's feeling really low. Ashwin quickly drove to there, it's in middle of the city where there will be street musicians.

As expected, Ashima was there sitting on the stairs and lost in her own thoughts, that she didn't realize Ashwin came and sat beside her.

Ashwin: they are really good

Ashima did not speak anything, she didn't hear him. All she could hear is the songs played by those musicians. Ashwin shook her arms, Ashima then turned and saw him.

Ashima: what are you doing here?

Ashwin: came for the music

Ashima: lies

Ashwin: lies a? epdi lies aaga mudiyum? Why, can't I come for the music?

Ashima: nee edhuku vandhurukanu enaku teriyum

Ashwin: apdiya? Seri sollu paapom

Ashima: ishtam illa

Ashwin: appo seri, music kaga vandhen nu othukura

Ashima: (rolls her eyes), panradhelam panitu

Ashwin: sorry abby and (gave a note to her)

Ashima: thought you're going to throw it all, ippo eduthutu vandhurka?

Ashwin: adhu appo yosikama pesunen

Ashima: ippo nyagnam vandhurucho?

Ashwin: apdinum kooda sollalam, take it, I think we need it

Ashima: vena, I'm fine now

Ashwin: paatha apdi therlaye

Ashima: I am..

Ashwin: ok, then, veetuku polama?

Ashima: someone got worried I see

Ashwin: adhelam illaye, naa inga indha music kaga apram ice cream sapdalamnu vandhen, inga vandhu paatha nee iruka, it was surprising

Ashima: enna enna lam sollura

Ashwin: adhana unmai, unmaya dhana solla mudiyum..anyways, I'm going to go get ice cream for myself, venuma?

Ashima: vena..I'm already feeling cold

Ashwin: hot drinks?

Ashima: vena..

Ashwin: appo seri, naa poi enaku vaangitu varen

When Ashima saw Ashwin beside her and looked at him, she knew he came here for her. She realized this is Ashwin, her abby, her love, who knows her and who finds a way to come back to her. All the ego was gone, she was calm by now.

It was taking some time for Ashwin to get the ice cream and Ashima was wondering why. She noticed him talking to a girl, for about 5 minutes long. It was not someone who's working in the ice cream shop, not someone that Ashwin knows and wasn't familiar. From far, it looked like the girl was flirting with Ashwin and to see Ashwin continuing the conversation, made Ashima to go and see what's happening. She went near them and pretended to be like a stranger.

Ashima: hey, do you want to go for a walk?

Ashwin was clueless, Ashima pinched his hand, asking him to pretend. The face of the girl Ashwin was talking to turned red.

Random Girl: umm hey there, are u alright?

Ashima: yes, I'm, I was just asking if he's free for a walk

Random Girl: errr, you came in between and interrupted us..he's not free, could you excuse us

Ashima: who are you to say he's not free? I know he's free

Random Girl: well, you clearly saw us talking

Ashima: but he'll have time for me

Random Girl: (confused) sorry?

Ashima: could you excuse us instead? He's mine (puts her arm around his @ linked arms)

Ashwin was smiling silently looking at his possessive abby who was mad at him till a while ago.

Ashwin to the Random Girl: Hey, don't mind it, she's just pulling your legs, she's my wife

Random Girl: (shocked and embarassed) ohhhh, I'm sorry. Have a good night both of you

Ashima: Byeeee (with an evil smile)

Ashwin: (coughed teasingly)

Ashima: jolly a pesitu irundha pola?

Ashwin: right, nee dhan vandhu keduthuta, oru flow la poitu irundhadhu

Ashima: manda bathram (knocked on his head)

Ashwin: ouch, valikidhu abby

Ashima: valikatum

They went back home and sat down to talk it out, get their misunderstanding sorted.