Part 78

The next day, they woke up a little late around lunch time, they ordered in room service and had lunch inside. And in the evening, Ashwin told Ashima that he's going to bring her to a place. Since after a long time he's giving her a surprise, she was excited, didn't ask him anything further. It was just around their home stay, she was guessing probably a boat ride or to see sunsets, things that the two of them love to do. 

And as they were nearing the place, Ashima knew Ashwin is bringing her here with a plan.

Ashima: Abby, enna plan panirka?

Ashwin: plan a? onnum illaye, sunset pakalamnu dhan vandhen

Ashima: are you sure?

Ashwin: yen ippo indha doubt

Ashima: therila edho oru thought

Ashwin: edhume illa abby

Ashwin was clueless for a moment when Ashima questioned him, but he tried to act cool.

They reached the spot; it was a wide park and Ashima wondered of all places how did Ashwin choose this one. Ashwin held her hand and they were walking. Ashima knew so strongly that he's about to do something, she just went along. Then, she saw there were people setting up a balloon, for a hot air balloon ride.

Ashima: abby!?

Ashwin: (smiled) enna?

Ashima: don't tell me that's for us

Ashwin: (laughed)

Ashima: eh nee enna sirichitu iruka, abbyyyy!!

Ashwin: it is for us and we're going to be absolutely fine

Ashima: idhudhan sunset a unga oor la

Ashwin: Indha oor la ipdi kooda sunset pakalamnu sonanga

Ashima: what are we going to by going a ride in this, no way

Ashwin: apdilam poga mudiyadhu

Ashima: and why is it just the two of us over here? Where's the rest?

Ashwin: vera yaaru varanum

Ashima: ennadhu namba rendu per mattum poga poroma

Ashwin: aama, just the two of us, apde romantic a polam va

Ashima: orediya poga porom idhula romance veraya unaku

Ashwin: (laughed) naa dhan iruken la, onnum agadhu. Don't think too much, it's going to be a great experience. Clear off your mind from unnecessary thoughts and just be prepared for this experience.

Ashima: ennamo solra, naa edhukum soli vechudren, edhadhu aana nee dhan karanamnu

Ashwin: illena mattum enna apde vitruvanga dhana

Ashima: adapavi

Ashwin: hehe, chumma abby, come here, you'll be fine

Ashwin pulled her into a hug and noticed how scared Ashima was. He calmed her down and they climbed into the balloon and was all set for the take off after a short security briefing. The balloon then lifted off and rose into the sky. Ashima was still afraid, she didn't want to look around, Ashwin slowly made her to look around by telling her how beautiful it is, and sun was setting by then. To see the sunset, she opened her eyes and looked around. It was a wonderful view, more of once in a lifetime experience. They were served with a cake, whereby it's written "Abby" on it.

Ashwin: how is it?

Ashima: out of words to describe how it feels like...it's just breathtaking, what a view it is!!

Ashwin: right? Adhunaladhan I booked this, thought it would be a different experience

Ashima: ivlo varusham kalichum kooda epdi you're still finding a way?

Ashwin: finding a way a? 

Ashima: to my heart of course

Ashima then took Ashwin's hands and held it tightly. Since it was a private one, Ashwin got up and made some dance moves, together with Ashima, like a little romantic date.

Ashwin: I've been wanting to make you feel like this for a long time but correct aana time varala, now that we had the opportunity, I made use of it

Ashima: ellam ok but how did you get this set up, we just knew we are coming here literally 2 days ago

Ashwin: adhelam apdi dhan 

Ashima: abby, no way

Ashwin: ennachu

Ashima: don't tell me what I'm thinking is what you've done

Ashwin pulled Ashima closer and whispered in her ears "hey, this is our moment, let it be as it is, we'll talk later" and he continued dancing with her.