Part 80

After the lovely hot air balloon ride, which was just full of surprise for Ashima, both Ashwin and Ashima got back to their home stay, spent night by the campfire, having time of their lives. And next day they got back to home. As soon as they got back, both Vesh and Nesh ran hugging their parents, it was such a sweet moment to see, and their grandparents were admiring the whole family as one. 

Ashima then got to her mum's room and pretended to clear her throat.

Kalaiyarasi: enna aachu di?

Ashima: onnum illa ma, unna na romba innocent nu nenachutu irundhen

Kalaiyarasi: well, of course I am, idhula enna doubt unaku

Ashima: apde edhume theriyadha maari nadikradhu aana ellathayum plan panradhu

Kalaiyarasi: adapavi, enna mati vitutana, solla maaten la sonna

Ashima: adhelam en kita selladhu

Kalaiyarasi: hmm hmm, kai kula potu vechurkiya, paavam avan

Ashwin then walked from back and came towards the two of them.

Ashwin: ippo aavadhu ungaluku puriyudha athai, na pavam dhan

Ashima glared at Ashwin, and he looked away, acting as if nothing happened.

Kalaiyarasi: idhula na dha pavam unga rendu perayum vechutu. Did y'all have a good time?

Ashwin went towards Kalaiyarasi, pinched her cheeks, and said, "as always, we did and thanks to you".

Kalaiyarasi: idhula thanks lam veraya, nadakatum nadakatum

After the fun banter, they planned to have the night just chilling around at home. They made some BBQ at home in the chilled weather, a good family time. 

And that's all matters to everyone. Ashwin and Ashima, getting back together after all the struggles, convincing Shekar and the rest of the family, and finally, having a family of their own, living a happy life. The Boundless Bond, where only love is needed to make everything alright.