Part 75

Both Ashwin and Ashima's parents have been wanting to come over for a long time but somehow it kept getting delayed. This time around, it was Autumn season, Ashwin made sure they get to visit before the winter begins. He booked all the flight tickets and only then informed the parents, though it was a sudden news, they were very excited to meet Vesh and Nesh, as it's going to be their first time meeting their grandchildren.

The First Meet..

With all excitement, Ashwin, Ashima, Vesh and Nesh went to airport to receive these little cuties' grandparents.  As they came out from the arrival hall, Ashima could see how their eyes were searching for Vesh and Nesh. As they came forward, she saw both Kalaiyarasi and Lekha shedding tears of joy while the dads were just admiring them, just like how Ashwin was admiring the both when they were born. 

They got back home and had their family, after ages. Ashwin and Ashima felt happy and at home. Vesh and Nesh bonded quickly as well, since they are twins, it was an easier task for the grandparents, not having to wait to carry one and shower all the love to.

Their stay is for about 2 weeks, Ashwin took off from for few days, brought them around for sightseeing. Meanwhile, Ashima was getting pampered more than ever by the two mums. 

The 2nd week, Ashwin and Ashima's parents wanted to be home with the kids. 

Kalaiyarasi: no plans right ma this week? we're tired, naanga veetlaye irukom

Ashima: why ma? Ashwin was saying about a few places, it's all nearby

Kalaiyarasi: illa da vena, apram we don't want to be feeling really tired on the flight back

Ashima: hmm ok ma, we will just spend time at home then

Kalaiyarasi: why don't you go out with Ashwin? 

Ashima: what? ungala lam vitutu enga poga porom?

Kalaiyarasi: ahem, as if y'all never went out last time? maybe you both should go, must have been long time since y'all had those days

Ashima: adhelam seri dhan, but with kids, epdi, rendu peru will be too much for you all

Kalaiyarasi: my dear, we raised you people, don't you think we can raise your kids too?

Ashima: no doubt in that ma but you all are old now, it's time for you all to just be chilled, not running after kids

Kalaiyarasi: we will manage, go on and all tell Ashwin to take few days off and go somewhere with him. Trust me, I know you miss it

Ashima came and hugged Kalaiyarasi, only a mother knows how the daughter exactly feels like.

Ashima: did you sense anything?

Kalaiyarasi: no, but I know that's how it feels like, we've all been through it

Ashima lied down on her mum's lap and told her "I think I miss this the most". And that was a sweet mother-daughter time.