Part 12

With all excitement, Ashwin made his way quickly to Ashima's home, making sure he's there when she gets back home.

Kalaiyarasi (Ashima's mum) : (welcomed Ashwin) evlo vegammm, bullet train vida fast a vandhuta

Ashwin : (blushed) athaiii, neengale ipdi panlama!! Is she back?

Kalaiyarasi : yes yes, she's just behind there, should I call her?

Ashwin : what? Aiyoo nooo! (went and stood behind Ashima's mum)

Kalaiyarasi : ashu, I was just kidding!

Ashwin : phewww!

Kalaiyarasi: avlo bayama?

Ashwin : apdila edhum illeye nu sonna nambava poringa, just light a

Kalaiyarasi : (smiled) She's not back yet, varapa pathukalam. Seri, had lunch?

Ashwin : (giggled), not yet athai. I was supposed to go back home for lunch but plan la dhan sudden change aagidcuhey.

Kalaiyarasi : Priorities huh? (teased Ashwin). Okay, have a seat first. I'll go and bring you lunch.

Ashwin : You know how I'll want it right?

Kalaiyarasi : of course I do

Kalaiyarasi brought food and was feeding Ashwin (just like how he wanted), talking about his life, work, future plans and etc.

They both heard the doorbell ringing and quickly peeped out, Kalaiyarasi then said "Ashima's here".

Ashwin's M/V: dammit, she's here!!!! What am I to do now?

Ashwin had a sudden anxiety attack the moment he saw Ashima coming into home. He just remained on the couch, not knowing what to do. Ashima came in and realized there's a guest at home. She quickly asked her mum who is it through eye contact. A voice was heard and Ashima was startled the moment Ashwin turned around saying "Hey! (trying to act cool)" looking at her. She went clueless for a moment, thinking what Ashwin is doing at her home. 

Ashima's POV: Is this Ashwin? Damn, he looks so different! Andha teenage payyen mugam lam poyi, dhaadi meesa nu summa singakutty madhiri vandhu nikkuraney (A/N: a dialagoue taken from 96 movie, hehe!). Please please don't say anything more, I don't think I'll be able to take it.

Ashwin couldn't take his eyes off Ashima, he kept smiling looking at her. As much as he wanted to go and hug her saying "I've missed you so much!!", he knew he won't be able to do it. To break the silence, Ashima's mum cracked a lame joke which didn't work out.

Kalaiyarasi : Ashi, come I'll feed for you as well.

Ashima : (rolled her eyes) naan saptu dhan varen

Ashwin : Hello Ashima (brought his hand to give a hand shake with Ashima)

Ashima : Hi (just smiled instead of giving a hand shake).

Right after saying hi to Ashwin, Ashima ran up to her room. She locked her room and all kind of thoughts started running through her mind. As badly as she wanted to run and belong in Ashwin's arms, she knew that's not possible. She was questioning herself why must Ashwin come back again and why did they actually meet. After a while, Ashima's mum called her down when Ashwin was about to go back and Ashima came down.

Again, Ashwin kept on looking at Ashima, conveying how much he had missed her and how much he's badly wanting to hug her right now at this moment. Ashima knew the reason behind Ashwin's looks, she tried looking away, and she noticed Ashwin having a little box in his hand. She was just hoping it wasn't for her.

Ashima's mum : Ashi, be good.

Ashima : (nodded her head)

Ashwin : alright athai, I'll make a move first..thank you so much for the lunch! Thank you for everything.

Ashima's mum : (coughed on purpose) anytime for you da!

Ashwin : Bye abby (winked at Ashima and left)

Ashima : (stunned for a moment after hearing Ashwin calling her as Abby) ok bye...

Ashima's M/V : why did he just call me as abby? Oh god! Just when I'm trying my best to stay calm, he had to do this. How I wish if everything's fine.

Ashima couldn't control herself, her mind and heart were fighting so badly! She didn't know what Ashwin was having in his hand, but she knew that he had given it to her mum. She went after her mum asking what it is, why was he here all of a sudden, was this all her plan and so on.