Part 28

Ashwin was going on and on making Vinay irritated. He could sense how Vinay started feeling uncomfortable.

Ashwin: bro, make sure to help me out ok?

Vinay: yea yea..I'll try..maybe she's taken bro, I'm not so sure

Ashwin: you just told me she's single...paravala taken a illayanu I'll ask her & find out, you just introduce me to her, I'll take care of the rest

Vinay: bro...something's clearly wrong with you

Ashwin: aama bro, I've heard my friends saying when you're in love, everyone around you will sense that something's wrong, appo idhu love dhane bro?

Vinay shook his head seeing Ashwin's behavior. He regretted saying that he knows Ashima to Ashwin.

When Vinay went to the washroom, Ashwin turned behind, quickly called Ashima who was still sleeping and passed a note to her.

"All good now, namba Romeo may talk to you but he'll probably find for a right time when I'm not around. When we get down later on, don't have to pretend anymore. Pathukelam Romeo enna panran nu. If can, make it a point to introduce me to him.

Ashima looked at Ashwin and asked him what he has done, Ashwin just smiled for it. She had no clue what was going on.

Flight landed and everyone got off and started walking towards immigration check. After a while, Vinay started noticing Ashwin walking towards Ashima. He quickly went near Ashwin and said, "hey bro, calm down, I'll introduce you to her, you don't have to rush". Ashwin replied "bro, neenga romba late, already introduce lam paniyachu bro, we are friends now. Anyways bro, thanks for your help". Vinay was shocked thinking how did Ashwin introduce himself to Ashima and how things escalated quickly. Even worse, Ashima started talking to Ashwin and ignore Vinay, which made Vinay feel left out.

Ashwin realized that Vinay wasn't feeling alright and told Ashima about it.

Ashima: vinay, you okay?

Vinay: yea, why?

Ashima: Don't know, the chatterbox in you seems to be quiet

Vinay: ah, nothing like that, just tired

Ashima: okay, by the way, Vinay, meet Ashwin, and Ashwin meet Vinay

Ashwin put on another acting and went on saying to Vinay, "nice to meet you 😆😉", Vinay was thinking to himself "this guy really knows how to act well, he's behaving as if he's just meeting me when he kept torturing me throughout the journey with his love story". Vinay smiled at Ashwin and said, "nice to meet you, bro..sorry, I mean Ashwin".

Ashima: y'all were sitting next to each other on flight and didn't get a chance to introduce each other? Surprising!

Vinay and Ashwin looked at each other.

Ashima: So, Vinay, Ashwin is my cousin. He's coming to Bali along as well, I wasn't sure if he's going to make it for our vacay with friends, he agreed to it at last minute"

Vinay: ohhh, okay, nice

Ashwin: adhelam ille bro, I came her just for her, but she wouldn't agree to that fact.

Another shocking news, Vinay was not able to hear anymore dramas from Ashwin, he just looked at Ashima's reaction to see if what Ashwin saying is true.

Ashima gave a quick stare at Ashwin.

Ashwin: Enna abby? Vinay seems to be shock. Solalaya enna that I'm your abby nu?

Vinay: abby? What's that?

Ashwin: ohh adhu oru language bro, ungaluku sonna puriyadhu

Vinay: ah..wait..so you guys are together?

Ashwin: what made you to think so, bro?

Vinay: don't know, you said you came here for her, some abby word that I've no idea what it is and just the way you both happen to behave

Ashwin: (looked at Ashima and put his hand around her shoulder), not bad abby, we just met him together and he managed to guess it right.

Ashima had nothing to say, she tried hard controlling her laugh looking at Ashwin's naughtiness. She just smiled to Vinay, which made him believe that they both are indeed together.

As they about to leave the airport, Ashwin & Ashima bid bye to Vinay.

Ashima: alright, Vinay. It was nice to see you after a long time. Enjoy your stay in Bali.

Vinay: likewise, enjoy your vacation too!

Ashwin: yea, bro, was good to meet you. Have fun and we should catch up one day, maybe even over here.

Vinay: (smiled at Ashwin with a stare) Bye bro

A/N: There was less conversations between Ashwin & Ashima in the past 2 Eps, Vinay needed some **space**. Will have more Abby conversation now onwards ❤️