A million feelings, A thousand thoughts, A hundred memories , ONE person

Ashwin passed by all those places which brings him back infinite memories. And then, he took his phone out and saw his wallpaper. Ashima was there in his wallpaper, teared dropped down his eyes but he smiled. He smiled seeing Ashima smiling, at least in his wallpaper. Ashima, Ashwin's direct uncle's daughter. Just her name could make him smile so widely. But, right now, all he could do is blame himself for not having done the right thing during the right time.

-Ashwin reached his home-

Everyone welcomed him home, he was just faking up his smile and got to his room. Swetha followed him to his room.

Swetha : what's up?
Ashwin : All good! Where's mamz ( Ravin , Swetha's husband)
Swetha : He's at work. All good in the sense of, everything?
Ashwin : yeah ka
Swetha : even if your lying, your eyes don't da.
Ashwin : (smiled)
Swetha : Don't worry da. Ellam nalladhave nadakum. If it's meant to be then it will happen, somehow.
Ashwin : Idhaye ketu ketu tired aagiduchu ka. The guiltiness which I'm facing can't be erased by any means. I know it's a meant to be one but all I'm wondering and wanting is why can't I have it now? Why didn't it be a forever one?
Swetha : Ashuuu, enough. Don't think of it. Appa unakaga wait panraru, at least say a hi?
Ashwin : Ka pls. I don't wish to talk with him nor face him. Idhu ellame avar naala dhan, I really don't wish to talk with him.
Swetha : But, is that what Ashima wants?
Ashwin : (remained silent)
Swetha : You know what she wants right? What's the point of you being like this, just imagine what would she do if she gets to know bout it?

-and Swetha went off-

Ashwin went near Ashima's pic which is hung on his room and begin thinking of the day which changed every single thing which he dreamt of, December 18 2015 ... and his phone started ringing 'Vilundhalum, Naan udanje poi irundhalum, Un ninaivirundhaley podhum, Nimmirnthiduvanae naanum' - Ashwin's current ringtone.

                                 -
Any guesses on what's been killing Ashwin, what happened on Dec 18 2015?