Part 6

-Kayal and Sandhya got back to their room after getting done with classes. They noticed Ashima was still asleep. Sandhya was about to wake Ashima but Kayal stopped Sandhya and told her "paravala let her be, she must be exhausted mentally".

-Been more than 8 hours-

Sandhya started feeling something fishy because Ashima is not someone who sleeps for a long time.

Sandhya : Kayal, ava romba neram thungura maari iruku, ipdilam ava thungunathe illaye. Naan wake up pannata?

Kayal : Unaku onnum mudilaya ippo, avale endhirkatum, nee pesama iru

-Kayal went to kitchen to make coffee and saw cough syrup bottles-

Kayal : Sandy (sandhya's nickname), unaku cough edhadhu iruka enna?

Sandhya : noo, why?

Kayal : then how come there's emptied cough syrup bottles here?

-Kayal and Sandhya were thinking how it could be there-

Kayal : oh shit dammit! I think Ashima drank it. Aiyo kadavule!

Sandhya : (in complete shock because she knows Ashima is a very strong girl)

-Kayal and Sandhya went and try waking up Ashima, but she wasn't able to due to drowsiness. They splashed some water on her, Ashima opened her eyes slightly and saw Kayal. She started crying-

Ashima : Enna vidu. Let me be like this, I can't take it di. (still in dizziness)

Sandhya : Deiii, shut up. Can you not be like this?

-Kayal knew Ashima must be in a bad condition right now bcos it's been hoursss and she's still feeling drowsy, so Kayal and Sandhya decided to bring Ashima to the nearby clinic which is just few metres away from their hostel. They made Ashima a little stable and brought her to the clinic. Sandhya brought in Ashima to consult the doctor while Kayal waited outside, checking out on Ashima's phone, seeing to whom she spoke lastly to. She saw Ashwin's name and immediately called him-

Ashwin : Abby, u okay?

Kayal : Who needs your abby kobby all now? What have you done to her? In the name of love, your family would do this? Oh wow, what a nice family and what a brainless idiot my friend fell in love with. How can you be so careless? Do you know in what condition is she right now? She drank few bottles of cough syrups and she's unstable right now! What am I to tell her parents when they come over later on? Anything happens to her, you're responsible for it. Don't your dad have some manners? Why can't he have you both and talk bout it? Anyways what's the point in blaming him, the whole cause is you! If you weren't coming after her, all this wouldn't have happened. Marupadiyum solren, Ashi ku edhadhu aachi na, you're dead meat!

-Kayal ended the call before Ashwin could actually speak up anything. Ashwin was in confusion and he was so shocked to hear what Kayal had just said. He quickly moved out from his class and rushed to Ashima's hostel. When he was about to park the car, he saw Kayal at the nearby clinic. He went into the clinic and Kayal was so mad at him that she didn't bother to talk with him. Ashwin then knew Ashima is inside consulting the doctor-

-At Doctor's Room-

Dr. A : She's very tired and restless. She needs a lot of rest. But the reason on why she took 3 bottles of cough syrups is still unknown. Hmmm.

Sandhya : No doctor, she had cough actually. So, to get rid of it, she drank 3 bottles of it.

Dr. A : Still, no one would be able to take in 3 bottles of it. They can easily pass out. Anyways, nothing to worry but just make sure she doesn't get into depression state. Inform her parents as well as this is a very important matter. Take care of her.

Sandhya : Alright doctor, thank you.

- Sandhya brought Ashima out with the help of Kayal. Ashwin saw Ashima and his heart was broken. He didn't expect to see Ashima in such a state. He went near Ashima and went to hug her, but Sandhya stopped him. Ashima was brought back to hostel after taking medications. Ashwin was with her and when they entered their home, a big chaos happened. But Kayal told Sandhya to calm down as Ashima needs rest right now. Ashwin waited till Ashima wakes up, he was just sitting by her side.