Part 26

As always, Ashima was shocked after seeing Ashwin, but this time this shock came along with a relief. She went and sat down on the table.

Ashima: heyyy, how come you're here?

Ashwin: sorry?

Ashima: enna onnum teriyadha maari paakura? Still asleep a?

Ashwin: I can't understand what you're saying, are you ok, do you need any help?

Ashima was taken aback for a moment thinking why he is behaving weirdly.

Ashima: you're Ashwin, right? (rolled her eyes)

Ashwin: err no, I'm Dilip, do I look alike like someone?

Ashima was in shock, again, poor girl. She couldn't believe it's someone else and not Ashwin. She was thinking how come they are looking like xerox copies.

Ashima: hey, I'm so sorry! Yea you do look someone I know, hence why I was talking to you in such way. I'm really sorry!

Dilip: (smiled) that's okay, you don't have to be sorry.

Ashima smiled back and had nothing else to say, she was clearly embarrassed for making a fool out of herself in front of a stranger. Dilip continued reading book.

One of the waitressed brought Dilip's order to their table.

Waitress: order for abby?

Dilip @ Ashwin's drama ended right there. He looked very blur, not knowing what to do. He looked at Ashima at a glance, who's already staring at him. He said "yes, thank you" to the waitress and got his food. He went on eating his food, trying his best to avoid Ashima.

Ashima coughed on purpose indicating that oh boy, your drama didn't last long. Ashwin gave an innocent smile to Ashima.

Ashima: Dilip right?

Ashwin: errrrm, that's just my nickname...that you don't know

Ashima: oh, really? Since when? 😏

Ashwin: ippodhan for the past 10 mins, hehe

Ashima: enna oru acting, I believed it vera hits her head

Ashwin: woah, not bad! I must be really good at it then

Ashima: and that's not something to be proud of, okay! But wait, why are you even here!?

Ashwin: why? It's not like I can't be here, right?

Ashima: ille, you didn't tell me you're flying to Singapore when we were talking that day, which flight did you take? Don't tell me we traveled in the same flight without bumping into each other?

Ashwin: (laughed looking at how curious Ashima is), sooooo...I was talking to one of my long lost friend the other day after we met and was telling him how I wish I could go to Bali. And you know what? He's doing a business in Bali!! That's when I thought why not give him a visit since it's been forever since I met him last.

Ashima: (stared at Ashwin thinking adichu vidu adichu vidu, kaasa panama) realllyyyy? And what's the name of this *good friend*, another Dilip a?

Ashwin: (laughed) no no, erm his name is err Vishnu

Ashima: can you like stop coming up with too many stories. None of them are convincing enough for me to believe it after the drama you made up with the name of Dilip.

Ashwin: oh..so..you knew it already....

Ashima: yess, I do

Ashwin: aprum enna

Ashwin: aprum enna...you'll be traveling around happily and I've to sit at home doing nothing but just thinking of you? Adhan naanum odi vandhuten (hehe)

Ashima: adhane paathen..you're coming to Bali, like, for real!?

Ashwin: why, does it look like another act?

Ashima: (rolled her eyes), well, now I can't trust anything

Ashwin: (smiled), I am coming to Bali, but enge poradhu enna panradhunu therle, do you mind guiding me? Naan paatuku oru orama irupen without giving you any disturbance. Pretty please abby (with a paavamana maxxx face)

Ashima smiled looking at Ashwin's behavior. Of course, she had a huge relief and happy that, FINALLY, there's someone (more like her abby) who's going to save her from Vinay.

Ashima: ah ah seri, paavam paathu I'll guide you (laughed)

Ashwin: (mumbled: ellam en neram)

Ashima: did you say something?

Ashwin: illeye, onnum illeye, I was saying thank you very much 😁

Ashima: which flight did you take?

Ashwin: I've been sitting here for the past 3 hours...

Ashima: whatttt?! Are you mad, why would you take such an early flight?

Ashwin: I have no idea what time's your flight, and of course I wouldn't want to miss it!! I just took the earliest possible one, since there's just two flights to Bali, it was easy to predict which you'd take, definitely not the evening one, adhunaladhan early a ve vandhuten for the morning flight. And wait, before you ask the next question, I didn't know you'll come to this café, I just came here thinking it's the furthest so you might come here, but when it was getting crowded, that hope went off. I was planning to just give you a sudden surprise either in flight or at airport once we land in Bali. But, you know, God always has other plans, sometimes a better one too 😉

Ashima: yea right!! Anyways, I'm not going to lie, thank you for coming & saving me!! 

Ashwin: saving you? What happened?

Ashima: nothing, it's just that I was afraid of this guy who I think is planning to follow me everywhere I go

Ashwin: heyy...you're not meaning it at me, right?

Ashima: (laughed) no, but to think of it, neeyum adhu dhan panra. But no, it's not you, I don't get bad vibes with you. This is someone else, I'll show who is it

Ashwin: ok, what did he do to my abby!?!?!

P/s: pls manichuu the author & Dilip 🙊😂