Part 21

After match, which ended in half an hour, Ashwin quickly called Ashima but Ashima's line was busy, so he messaged her.

Ashwin: Hey abby, busy?

Ashima was on call with one of her friends. After ending the call, she realized Ashwin had called & texted her.

Ashima: Hello..I was on a call, what's up? It's late already, why aren't you asleep yet?

Ashwin: Was watching match. Do you want to know something?

Ashima: Did they end up losing again? What is it?

Ashwin: I love you 😉

Ashima: ....
Ashwin: haha, hey just kidding! As you wanted, I spoke to appa

Ashima: What? For real?  (Ashima could not believe it as Ashwin was really stubborn in not speaking to his dad. She didn't expect Ashwin would make a quick move).

Ashwin: Yessssssssssssss!! 😁😁

Ashima: Wow, yay! So what actually happened?

Ashwin: Nothing much, I just went to him, apologized and talked. And things got back well. There was no awkwardness or sort, surprisingly. Thanks to you abby. I've never expected it would turn out into such a happy moment! I was really mad at him for what he had done to us but, you always know a way.

Ashima: hey what's with this new thank you terms? You don't have to thank me. Thank yourself for being brave and talking it out to your dad. Every problem has its solution and I just gave you an idea of it! You made it happen, so be proud and happy for yourself! So happy that mama would be feeling good now.

Ashwin: I've got something else as well for you.

Ashima: 🙄, what is this now? Don't get back to it (hinting on Ashwin's I love you)

Ashwin: hahaha, nah. He told me he's fine with me going out with you.

Ashima: whattt? 😳

Ashwin: Yeah, shocking nah? For me as well. He told he's fine with everything that's been happening between the both of us, that's what I think he told.

Ashima: wow okay! (still confused)

Ashwin: that's all?

Ashima: why?

Ashwin: Maybe it's time for it. Don't you think so?

Ashima: time for what?

Ashwin: For the moment to take place, after a long time!

Ashima: please..

Ashwin: Okay okay...leave it. Sorry.

Ashima: you don't have to be sorry. I'm happy for you. Finally everything got back normal. Be happy for it. You must have missed lots of things. Catch it up all! Okay?

Ashwin: Sure abby. So..be ready tmr okay?

Ashima: I thought you were joking...

Ashwin: haha why so? It's not a joke, we are going out tomorrow, you agreed to it, remember?

Ashima: yea yea okay. Let's just go somewhere near as I've to go and get few things before the vacation

Ashwin: vacation?

Ashima: yeah

Ashwin: oh okay. When?

Ashima: in 2 days' time. So it's all kinda hectic and messed up.

Ashwin: Alone?

Ashima: of course..I wouldn't be bringing like 10 others along

Ashwin: hmm okayyy, we will go somewhere nearby. See you tmr.

Ashima: okays, nights!

Ashwin was thinking the whole night where is Ashima going to travel and how long is it going to be. When would she get back to France or she would get back to India again. All kind of thoughts were running on his mind. While, Ashima was thinking to herself that she should not have said to Ashwin that she's about to travel alone but she had no choice. If she didn't let him know, Ashwin would definitely plan up more things just for the both of them to meet up. But, more than that, Ashima was really surprised after knowing Ashwin's dad is fine with Ashwin & her going out. That was an unexpected one.