Part 63

Ashwin woke up feeling hungry. He quickly got ready for work and went to kitchen to get himself a quick bite. He saw his packed lunch, along with breakfast on table and knew Ashima must have done it, but he was really upset with her. He didn't bother about the packed lunch or breakfast and just went off to work.

Ashima was still on her one-week break, she woke up a little late, feeling better than past few days. But as soon as she saw the packed lunch on table, it all came back to square one. She asked herself "idhelam unaku thevaya". While waiting for him to come back, she did a spring-cleaning at home, passing by the time. As soon as he came back and sat on the couch, she went on bombarding him with questions.

Ashima: what did you have for lunch?

Ashwin remained silent; he was tired for this conversation.

Ashima: abby un kitta dhan pesitu iruken

Ashwin: I just came back, can we not start it now

Ashima: start a? so, you're trying to tell I'm picking fights with you?

Ashwin: aiyo naa edhume sollala

Ashima: ok, why didn't you bring your lunch? Breakfast kuda sapdala, kashta pattu paavam nu cook pannen paaru, enna solanum

Ashwin: (remained silent)

Ashima: look who's running away from problems now

Ashwin got really mad hearing that.

Ashwin: ennadhu? Nethu naa avlo dhooram vaa abby pesalamnu sonnen, kandukama thookam dhan mukiyamnu pona dhana, I know you didn't sleep; you were just pretending. Aprum enna thideernu akkarai that you decide to cook and all?

Ashima: oh, avlo ego va

Ashwin: ask that to yourself, you started it off

Ashima: and I realized I was wrong, which is why I prepared food for you. If not, why would I? But ippo nee panradhelam paatha, yen da panomnu iruku

Ashwin: ellame irukum abby unaku

Ashima: are you ready to talk it out or not?

Ashwin: no

Ashima: great! Let it be then, ipde oru veetla irundhutu pesama irupom, seriya?

Ashwin: abby, dhayavu seidhu enna konjam thaniya vidu, so not ready for this

Ashima: ready for what?

Ashwin: to answer all your silly questions, venumne panra idhelam nee

Ashima: apdilam vera thonudha unaku, seri irukatum. I'll let you be alone

Ashima was about to cry due to anger, but she didn't want to do it in front of him. She walked off and took her car keys. Ashwin saw her getting ready to leave home.

Ashwin: where are you going?

Ashima: how does it affect you?

Ashwin: abby, you're upset, just stay home, edhuku veliya pora. Let's take our notes, this is getting bad

Ashima: illa enaku vena, nee venumna pathuko

Ashwin: appo edhuku andha notes lam naa mattum pakradha irundha? You're hinting that you don't wish to see what I've written, you understand that?

Ashima: apdiye irukatum, yes, I don't wish to see it

Ashwin: enna paathu sollu

Ashima: (turned to him) I don't wish to see it

Ashwin: I'll put them all into garbage then

Ashima: yes, go ahead

Ashwin: abby, you need to really calm down, yen ipdi over a pesura?

Ashima: yaaru naanu? Unakena aachu? what's with this new controlling attitude? I get to do what I want to, enga venalum naa poven enna venalum panuven, nee yen kandukura? Thaniya dhana unna vida sonna?

Ashwin: marupadiyum solren, kovathula edhum panadha, just stay back

Ashima: naanum adhe dhan solren, naa enna pananumnu nee solladha

Ashwin: edhadhu panitu po

Ashima left home and sent him a text saying, "That's enough hurt for the day, thanks abby".

Ashwin read the message and thought she'll be back soon once she's calmed down. It was then getting late, and she's not back home. Ashwin tried to reach out to her, but Ashima didn't answer his calls or text.

He was getting worried for her, felt bad for letting her go. He didn't want to get any negative thoughts running in mind, was trying to think where she could have possibly gone to. He had few places in mind and went on searching for her in these places.