A/N: Trans Positivity♥

{Look at the trans flag I painted! I hung it up in my room ovo}

Shaun says ★trans rights and acceptance★

He also says dinosaurs are cool but transphobia is not.

Also, just remember that if you're trans, I absolutely love you and so does a lot of the internet. Being trans is one of the most challenging experiences you could face, especially if you're in a country and/or community that isn't very accepting of who you are.

My dad is highly transphobic {boy, good thing he doesn't know what the trans flag is} and trying to transition with him yelling at me every step of the way has been really stressful for me, and I'm lucky that I have such a rebellious and even somewhat brave spirit because otherwise I wouldn't be as far in my transition as I am. It's nowhere close to where I'd like to be, but it's a start. I'm able to stand up to my dad and yell back at him for things as simple as letting me keep my hair cut short, and I know a lot of kids either don't get that privilege or they're too scared to challenge their parents or other people who refuse to let them transition. And yet, there are still other kids who get abused or even disowned just for trying to express who they are.

I know a lot of the world is super duper nasty like that and there's tons of people who are transphobic assholes, but a lot of the world is also supportive and fighting for trans equality. I really hope that if you're in a shitty situation like mine or even worse than mine that eventually you'll be able to get out of it. I chose the horrible decision of waiting it out until I'm 18, and it's caused me a lot of gender dysphoria because I wasn't allowed to start taking testosterone, so I still look and sound really feminine. I'm lucky I can wear men's clothing and undergarments, some people don't even get that luxury!

For others in bad situations, I really hope you try to get out of that situation by other means than just waiting until you grow up. It's really scary to confront people about what's going on, but I hope it will help you {unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that somebody will help you get out of that horrible situation}. Of course, some countries don't even have rights for trans people so it's not really an option for everybody...

Whatever situation you're in, even if it's toxic, I hope you're doing well and making the best of things that aren't ideal. It's tough a lot of the time.

If you ever wonder if you're faking it for attention or something and that thought genuinely scares you, you're not faking it. Fakers know they're faking, so they're not scared about whether or not they're faking it.

And now I bless you with the reminder that you're valid♥

That's all I wanted to say, it's SUPER random but it's still necessary✿