Shuichi's Ass

There was WAY too much hype for this, especially since I literally had no fucking idea what I was doing when I wrote this.
~~~

"You are SO a masochist, Shuichi," You giggled, watching the boy get even more flustered.

"I-I'm not a masochist!" Shuichi tried again to convince you, but you weren't buying it for a second. There was no way he couldn't be!

Suddenly, an idea flashed into your mind. A smirk immediately grew on your face as you darted behind Shuichi, spanking him before he could ask what you were doing.

"A-ahh~!" Shuichi let out a girly moan from the impact, immediately causing him to turn around and back away from you, "H-hey!!! What was that for?!"

"Seeee? You moaned, you masochist!" You snickered, watching the detective slowly back away from you. For each step he took back, you took one forwards. Soon he was against the wall, but you didn't let that stop you from reaching his ass, "Swiggity swoogity, I'm comin' for that booty! Except this time it's not a joke~"

Grabbing Shuichi by the arm, you dragged him over to the bed and practically threw him down so he laid on his torso. You smacked his now exposed ass a few times, unable to stop yourself from grinning as he moaned from each impact.

"(Y-Y/N)!! Wh-why are you doing th- ahh~!!" Shuichi was forced to moan again as you cut him off with one last spanking before deciding his ass probably burned enough. He tried to get away but you quickly pulled him back, laughing as you casually groped his ass.

"I told you I was comin' for that booty, didn't I? Now c'monn, it's time for me to see how much of a masochist you really are! Let's hope you like anal... and dildos~"

~~~
Word count: 309

Part 2...?

I know this is like mega ultra short... but it's currently 8 PM, I haven't had breakfast since I was making videos all day, I'm living off of maybe 5-6 hours of sleep, and I'm gonna be recording MORE tonight and tomorrow so I just didn't really have much of a timeframe to write this- but I didn't wanna get low-key harassed again so I spat something out as fast as I could.