An Important Announcement...

Today's date is 12. December, 2022.

I've done a lot of stupid things in the past. And for that, I apologize greatly. I didn't hurt the readers as badly here because I thought they were "better" than Kokichi fans {even though many were fans of both characters, but I didn't seem to understand that was possible as a kid}, but I still have done a lot of stupid things to the readers of this book.

Honestly? I was a really stupid, angry, and self-centered kid. I genuinely thought I did nothing wrong, ever. I was a terrible person.

Now that I'm an adult, I can look back and see all these dumb things I've done. I can see that not only were they dumb, but they were wrong and hurtful. I'm doing my best to change to become a better person, and I've made a lot of progress. However, I also realize I still have a ways to go.

I really, really wish this was a no strings attached announcement. And if you saw the post I just made on my Kokichi book, you also know what I'm about to say.

My dad passed away a month ago. It's been really tough in many ways, but finances have been the big issue now that legal things have been settled. The situation isn't dire quite yet, but my finances are in the red.

I'm not going to ask for just charity- I'd like to earn the money so I can give back to your generosity somehow. So... I'm asking if anyone would be willing and able to commission my art.

If you're able and willing to commission my art, you can follow this link: https://artistree.io/request/felixstudios
Alternatively, you can reach out to me on Discord {The Felixverse#5054}.

If the link isn't working, since Wattpad is awful with link embeds, you can also click on my profile and see my recent profile announcements.

If you use my Artistree, you should be able to choose from several payment methods, but you will have to pay upfront. If you reach out to me on Discord, I'll only accept Venmo and half will be due upfront and the other half when the art is finished.

Thank you so much for reading this announcement.