Halloween Special {Early}

YES IT'S EARLY!!!
I technically spontaneously got better overnight so I wrote this.
Yesterday I was hardly able to breathe to the point walking and even talking was an impossible nightmare but now I can at least do stuff for a while before it gets to the point it's unbearable.
~~~

"D-Do I seriously have to do this...?" Shuichi shyly asked, holding his handcuffs in one hand. He looked like he could die of embarrassment right there- but it only made you giggle at his neverending shyness.

"A deal is a deal, Shuichi! Now c'mon, we're both already dressed up so you can't back out now!" You giggled, holding out your wrists. Shuichi sighed before gently placing the handcuffs around your wrists, effectively locking them close together.

You and Shuichi had decided that whoever won a game of Clue would decide what the two of you would dress up as for Halloween since you two wanted to do a costume together but neither of you could agree on what of. You'd won the game, and you decided that Shuichi would dress as a police officer and you'd dress as a criminal. You mostly just wanted to see Shuichi's embarrassed expression the entire night because of the kinky implications of the costumes.

"Hehe! Now I'm Shuichi's little prisoner~" You smirked, using this as a chance to fluster your boyfriend even more by kissing him on the cheek. He quickly reached for the hat of his costume and pulled it down to cover his flushed face, making you pout. You tried to take the hat off, but in the handcuffs you found it rather difficult to properly reach that high up, and Shuichi quickly backed away before you could grab it.

"Ah... I guess that's one good use for them..." Shuichi mumbled to himself, but when you blushed a bit because it sounded really dirty he immediately regretted his words, "Wait, I-I didn't mean it-"

"Save the BDSM for after we trick-or-treat, 'kay? Now c'mon, it's getting dark!" You giggled, walking over to the table and sort of awkwardly grabbing your trick-or-treat basket, which was actually a bag you'd made look ratty in advance. You put a couple of fake patches on it and frayed a few spots of the bag, while Shuichi had what looked like a box for holding bags of evidence. There were even a few fake bags of evidence inside, but not too many so he'd still have room for candy.

"Are you ready?" Shuichi asked, and you nodded, "Okay... then let's go."

Shuichi lead the way outside, and the cool air of the Halloween night immediately hit both of you. It was a little chilly especially since your costume was not made to withstand the cold, but you didn't mind and just focused on the fun that lay ahead.

~~~

"Hey Shuichii," You smirked a little, not failing to notice that the two of you were in a dark, secluded place.

"What is it?" Shuichi asked, not able to properly see the smirk on your face so he couldn't see your intentions. You giggled and suddenly slapped him on the ass before running off, but you could hear Shuichi giving chase.

"H-Hey!! Get back here, (Y/N)!" Shuichi called after you, but you kept running. Glancing behind you, you could see that he would eventually catch up to you and immediately the confidence you'd felt faded.

"Ah-!!" You gasped out when Shuichi eventually did catch you, and you looked up at him to see him grinning just a little.

"No criminal is gonna escape me..." Shuichi quietly spoke, making you go beet red at his unexpected words. He seemed really playful tonight- something you would definitely take advantage of when the two of you were alone, "...It's getting late. We should probably head back home soon."

"Y-Yeah," You agreed, still embarrassed about Shuichi's earlier comment. He had lowkey sounded really hot when he said it, and you definitely wanted to hear more.

You and Shuichi headed back home, a large amount of candy in both of your collections. Since the two of you had just trick-or-treated around the neighborhood the walk home wasn't that long, and when the two of you got home the first thing you did was exchange candy. Shuichi wasn't a big fan of candy, but he still kept some for himself. You gladly took all the candy that you could, clearly happy at your giant pile.

"Ohh yeahhh! There was something else I wanted to do!" You giggled, remembering the little... incident that had taken place.

"What is it?" Shuichi asked obliviously, making you have to try so hard not to just die of laughter right there at how innocent he was being now.

"Follow me," You ordered instead, making Shuichi follow you to your shared bedroom. You lead Shuichi close to the bed before you smirked and pounced, pinning him to the bed. It was a little difficult to maneuver because of the handcuffs, but that only made it more fun.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Shuichi stammered in surprise, causing you to let out a small giggle before roughly kissing Shuichi on the lips.

~~~
Word count: 822