Shuichi x Millionaire!Reader

You weren't happy with the way you lived. So many people were jealous of your life and your mansion that had a staff to take care of such a large building, but... you hated it. You wanted to give it away so badly and just live a normal, humble life where nobody knew who you were...

You'd only got rich in the first place because of your mother. She wanted you to become rich and successful, so you did. And you hated every second of living in that beautiful mansion. You hated it so much you felt like you'd rather die... but you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Maybe today..." You mumbled to yourself as you peered over the balcony at the breathtaking view of the magnificent scenery. It was a beautiful, fresh forest with a few stars twinkling and off in the distance there was a lake. Truly, a sight you were sick of by now.

You leaned just a little too close to be considered safe, and you slowly inched your way further and further... until you stopped as you always did. Just barely not falling, a small shove would send you plummeting to your death... why wasn't there somebody to do it for you...?

"Why can't I just live in a small house and donate my money to those who actually need it...? People call me a snob because I'm not allowed to do anything but sit on all this disgusting money..." You thought aloud, feeling a tear begin to build in your eye. You didn't dare wipe it because you knew you'd fall if you moved one hand, and instead watched it fall to the very glamorously decorated entrance, complete with complicated marble designs on the floor just outside the fancy doors. It had a strange but very pleasing ancient and medieval mix.

You let out a sigh as you heard the call that usually made you retreat from the balcony: your personal chef calling that he had finished cooking dinner and it was set on the table. But today you didn't retreat as you noticed somebody at the lake. You couldn't tell much from their small figure but you noticed they seemed to be looking at something in their hands, but it didn't emit light so you knew it wasn't some teenager passing up the lake's view to their technology. That small thought made you smile, and you suddenly wanted to walk up to that person and just talk to them.

Going back inside, you immediately journeyed to your wardrobe and looked through it before you finally found clothes that looked as casual as you'd get: a (color) cotton dress with black leggings to create a cute look. You knew this was your best option so you changed into them, putting on your most casual pair of un-casual shoes and began your journey to the lake to meet the person.

"Miss (L/N), dinner is ready! Are you going somewhere first?" a maid asked as she noticed you open the door.

"I'm going to the lake, I'll come back when I'm hungry. I'll be fine without any assistance, thank you," You bowed a little and left, despite the maids not liking it when you bowed. They said you shouldn't have to bow because they were employed to you, but you insisted so they let you do it.

As you reached the lake you saw the person was reading a book, and it was a he. He had a tent set up under a tree and now had a small fire in a firepit that he was roasting a hotdog over slowly.

"Um, hello?" You awkwardly greeted, causing the male to look up from his book. He had facial features of innocence and general bliss even though he wasn't smiling- you could just tell he was happy.

"Oh, hello. Are you camping here too?" the boy asked.

"Yeah, I decided to take a long night hike and found you though so I decided to say hi," You lied, not wanting to reveal the truth.

"Mm, interesting. I saw a good camping spot a few blocks down by a stream, are you camping over there?" he questioned, his eyes giving off some kind of... mysterious aura.