{LEMON} Bottom!Pregame!Shuichi x Sadist!Reader

Remember those lemon requests I only did one of and then I sorta went bye bitches and disappeared? Yeah I don't like leaving unfinished promises so here we go, hopefully I don't die again!

By the way, I know he's pregame but this is an adult AU.

WARNING: LEMON MEANS IT'S SEX! PORN!
Also a little warning there's BDSM, begging, and a little bit of CBT. Oh yeah, and some master stuff.
~~~

You drove to Shuichi's house, a small bit of rain coming down on your car as you drove. It was just a sprinkle but it would most likely pick up later, but you wouldn't mind needing to spend the night at Shuichi's if a storm came up. The two of you had been dating for a couple of years now, and you were even thinking about proposing to the shy pervert. You hadn't bought a ring yet, but you were saving up for one. It didn't really bother you that you were the dominant one in the relationship, actually it only made you think Shuichi was even cuter.

Pulling up in his driveway, you grabbed the key to his house he'd given you a while ago. The two of you often came by each other's places for surprise visits, which were greatly welcomed by each other. And if the other wasn't home, you'd usually wait for them.

Turning off the engine to your car, you left your car and shut the door, locking it behind you before making your way to Shuichi's house. A few raindrops fell on you but you didn't mind, quickly getting into the shelter of Shuichi's house. A smile came to your face as the familiar environment made you feel at peace, and you shut and locked the door behind you before making your way to Shuichi's room.

Slowly, you opened the door to his room only to be surprised greatly by what you saw. Shuichi... was masturbating. Next to him was his phone where he had apparently saved some of the lewd pictures you'd sent him in the past, making you blush. Sure, the two of you had had sex before so seeing him naked wasn't anything new, but seeing him like this was.

Shuichi's back was to the door so he didn't notice you creep up behind him, smirking as you got really close to his ear before whispering, "Need a little help~?"

Shuichi immediately jumped in surprise, letting out a squeak in embarrassment and covering his dick instinctively, looking at you with his face covered in blush. If you had to be honest... seeing him so exposed and embarrassed made you get really turned on.

"(Y-Y/N)! Y-you weren't... s-supposed to see this," Shuichi awkwardly stammered, snatching his phone with one hand and quickly turning it off, embarrassed to admit that he'd been thinking of you. Before he could go back to completely covering his dick you grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head and used your other hand to tease him with light strokes.

"But I thought it was so cute to see you so horny for me~" You teased, watching as Shuichi clenched his teeth together in a poor attempt to silence his moans.

"Nngh~! Mmn~! N-no, it w- haah~!!" Shuichi failed at protesting, instead earning more teasing when he tried to. It made you feel even more powerful when his body unconsciously asked you for more as he quickly lost his composure, if he even started with any left.

"You're so naughty, thinking about me like that... You need to be punished~" You whispered seductively, chuckling as Shuichi let out a whimper. Momentarily, you stopped teasing him so you could open the drawer of the nightstand, coming face to face with all the different toys he had. You chose some rope first, tying him so he couldn't move his arms or legs. He could no longer resist you. Grinning sadistically, you then grabbed a vibrator and placed it against his dick, switching the toy on.

"Ahh~!! (Y/N)~!!" Shuichi moaned, trembling just a little from the sudden attention as more helpless moans tumbled from his mouth, "P-please fuck me~!!"

You were a little surprised to see him already so worked up but snickered, "If you want it so bad then beg for it, you little slut~"

"I-I need you (Y-Y/N)- haah~!! P-please, I'll d-do anything~!!" Shuichi begged desparately and without hesitation, making your smirk widen. Shuichi begging for you this desparately was making you practically drenched.

"Anything, hm~? I guess we'll see what that means you have to do~" You teased, switching off the vibrator and casting it aside as you stripped yourself, giggling when Shuichi got embarrassed at the sight of your naked body, "C'mon you little bitch, get a good look at me~"

Shuichi squealed when you forced him to look at you as you descended onto his dick, your soaking wet entrance gladly accepting him. Pleasure was already beginning to cloud your brain, but you were more focused on Shuichi as he let out a quiet moan. You started to thrust yourself onto his dick, watching Shuichi quickly turn into a moaning mess.

"Haah~!!! Ahh~!!!" Shuichi began to tremble just a little, a small bit of drool starting to fall from his open mouth. Wanting to make him scream and really lose his mind, you picked up the pace and refused to be gentle, which only pleased Shuichi even more. You knew he loved it rough.

"(Y-Y/N)- AHH~!!" Shuichi let out a scream, his trembling body feeling like it was getting close to cumming as he uncontrollably started to also thrust, making you moan even louder. You started to tease Shuichi, pinching his nipples and leaving hickeys all over his neck and chest to bring him even closer to reaching his climax.

"Does the little slut want to cum~?!" You almost aggressively teased, knowing that Shuichi could barely talk from how rough you were going.

"Y-YES~!!! HAAH~!!! P-PLEASE LET ME C-CUM~!!!" Shuichi pleaded, knowing that he wasn't allowed to cum unless you said so. You practically slammed yourself down on him, teasing him even more.

"Hold it, you whore~!!" You commanded, making Shuichi's screams sound more like whimpers.

"M-MASTER PLEASE~!!! I-I WANT TO C-CUM FOR YOU- AHH F-FUCK~!!!" Shuichi screamed in delight as you reached down where the action was happening and started to torture his balls, which only caused him to drool and tremble even more. You punished him like this until you were sure he couldn't take any more of the harsh treatment.

"Cum for me~!!!" You demanded, watching as Shuichi screamed almost as loud as he could while he came inside you and you released all over his dick. Once you'd both finished your orgasms you sat there for a couple minutes, panting.

Finally, you pulled yourself together and chuckled, "Hey Shuichi... didn't you say you'd do anything~?" You smirked.

"Y-yeah..." Shuichi confirmed quietly.

"How about another round, hm~?"

~~~
Word count: 1156