(Short) Christmas Special Oneshot

The above picture is me in my Monokuma beanie after my dad threw a Santa hat over it.

And I know it's not Christmas yet and some people don't celebrate it but I really don't give a shit right now.
No offense plz don't sue-
~~~

(Your POV)

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!" Shuichi smiled as he handed you a present.

"Oh my gosh, thank you Shuichi!" You took the present and slowly unwrapped it, and what was inside only made you gasp.

It was a photo album Shuichi had clearly put together himself, and it was done really neat. "This is amazing! Thank you so much!!"

"Heh... y-you're welcome..." Shuichi shyly stuttered, blushing at the compliments.

"Awww, come here!" You hugged him close and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making him turn even redder. Then, you took a present from behind you and gave it to him, "Merry Christmas, Shuichi!"

Shuichi slowly took the present and opened it. Inside... was just a little note. Look up. it read. The male slowly and shyly looked up to find you on one knee in front of him.

"I don't like conforming with gender norms, so..." you opened a box to reveal an engagement ring, "Will you marry me?"

Shuichi froze for a second, before tears spilled from his eyes and he pulled you in for a hug. "Yes... yes I will," he whispered, kissing your forehead.

You slipped the ring on his finger, and the two of you shared a passionate kiss. It was a true Christmas miracle.

~~~
Word count: 261

Sorry it's short, I didn't feel like adding detail
Ya boi Shaun is already on Christmas break for writing okay-