Q&A Answers

Shaun: Ayyyy, it's ya boi Shaun- sorry not sorry- here with the answers to the Q&A! Dang, this got filled in just hours!

Shuichi: W-wait, you mean that page of questions came in just a few hours?!

Shaun: Yep! So let's get through them as quick as possible!

Shuichi: Okay...

Shaun: Alright, first is from KotaOwamina1 and they asked, "Shuichi who do you love more, Kaede or Kokichi?"

Shuichi: *Blushes* H-huh?!

Shaun: Come on, I wanna know too! Who do you love more?

Shuichi: U-um... t-to be honest... I like them the same...

Shaun: Oooooh~! Kaede, Kokichi, you got competition with each other!

Shuichi: *Blushes worse and looks away* ...Can we move onto the next question?

Shaun: Alright! *Laughs* Okay, next is from someone who asked two different questions in two different comments. Since this is in order of time they were asked, we'll get to your second question later but the first that YesHiYellow asked is, "Hey Shuichi, what is your opinion about the 'X Reader' stories made about you?"

Shuichi: Well, I uh... I haven't thought about them, I guess? I have no control over it anyways, so...

Shaun: Come on, you gotta have more of an opinion than that!

Shuichi: Not really...

Shaun: Fine, we'll move on! The next uh... this isn't even a question but seeing your reaction would be hilarious!

Shuichi: What are you talking about?

Shaun: Camelia_Writes said, "Hey, Shuichi. Can I just say, I'm the biggest lesbian around but honestly I'd go straight for you-"

Shuichi: *Blushes* Huh?! Wh-why is everyone about love?!

Shaun: Maybe cuz you being embarrassed is fucking hilarious! *Laughing*

Shuichi: L-let's move on!

Shaun: Okie-Doki! ...Doki Literature Club.

Shuichi: Huh?

Shaun: *Ignores Shuichi* This is from Mystic-Aki420 and they ask, "Heya Shuichi, what do you do in your free time except for reading books?"

Shuichi: Well... I like watching crime shows like Criminal Minds, CSI, Private Eyes, and stuff like that. Um, I didn't ramble too much, right?

Shaun: If anything you need to give more detail, but that's good enough! The next... *Dies of laughter* Nice one, Evil_Tanaka. Shuichi will have fun answering this one.

Shuichi: Isn't that person your friend?

Shaun: Yes, and she has a question that's a bit of an inside joke. "Do you love Shaun with all your heart? If you don't I'm coming after you."

Shuichi: Woah, n-no need for violence! Cuz... I do... sorta. Th-that's Mastermind Shuichi's job...

Shaun: Shuichi, you basically act like you have a giant ass crush on everyone and that technically isn't you. So stop being so shy!

Shuichi: *Silent*

Shaun: Okay okay, I'll move on. ThatOneDeadMeme asks, "...why are you such best boy material Shuichi?"

Shuichi: 'Best boy...?'

Shaun: It's basically as it sounds.

Shuichi: Oh. Well, um, I-I don't know! I just am, I guess...

Shaun: *Laughs* Since I'm getting lazy of writing this and BAM just broke the fourth wall (oops), I'm gonna move on! SetsunaSmash2579 asks, "In all seriousness,
W o u l d  y o u  l i k e  a  h u g  S h u i c h i -"

Shuichi: Um... sure, I guess...?

Shaun: They'll probably freak out and hug you in the comments. Next is from Where_the_guns and they asked, "Who would you bang Kokichi or Kaito? (•w•)"

Shuichi: *Blushes* Wh-what kind of question is that?! Nobody!

Shaun: You have to say one or the other or else we're stuck here forever. And you can't be a chicken shit like Kaede vs. Kokichi and say both.

Shuichi: Th-then... um... K-K-Kokichi...?

Shaun: OMASAI OTP!!! *Runs off fanboying before randomly showing up again* Okay, next is from txyl0r and she asked another sorta inside joke question!

Shuichi: ...Is that another friend of yours?

Shaun: Why it is! She asked, "Do you love Shaun or Kokichi more???"

Shuichi: *Looks away with a blush* Do I have to say...?

Shaun: Yes, or else you're stuck in the Q&A for the rest of your life.

Shuichi: F-fine... um... it's Kokichi...

Shaun: MORE OMASAI!!! *Faints then revives himself* Okay excuse my fanboying, but we have one more question!

Shuichi: I hope this one's easy to answer...

Shaun: It is! YesHiYellow had a second question of, "Hey Shuichi, can I have a hug please?"

Shuichi: O-oh, um, sure! *Hugs you*

Shaun: That's all the questions! See ya guys later, bye! Shuichi say bye!

Shuichi: Um, okay...? Bye, everyone...!

Shaun: Awww man! A surprise question popped up, you gotta answer this too! It's another from Mystic-Aki420.

Shuichi: O-oh, um, okay!

Shaun: They asked, "Shuichi, sorry for the second question coming from me but, how do you you feel about angst and fluff with the 'Shuichi x Reader stuff'?"

Shuichi: W-well, as I said earlier, I haven't really thought about it... So, there's not much to say...

Shaun: There's one last piece. "And what if I told you my friends ship me with you (Because they really do)"

Shuichi: *Blushes for the 27350392928484th time this Q&A geez guys stop killing him* H-huh?! Your friends really... think that?

Shaun: Oh come on, basically every fangirl and fanboy's friends ships them with you. Why do you think my friends asked those weird questions? *Shrugs*

Shuichi: I-I guess...

Shaun: But now for real, bye~!

Shuichi: B-bye!
~~~
Word count: 904