Chapter 26

All New

Drawers.

The sound of wrinkling objects thrashing around, the quiet room now filled with its loud sounds.
"Ah...here it is" he spoke picking up a liquid glass. Smirking the man held it up "got it" he spoke "perfect" a male spoke holding the container "it's the perfect way to get revenge on Kin Taehyung, for all he's done"

"Then we'll kill that husband of his"

-

"Damn" A voice spoke "That's all that's happened since we last talked Jimin" Jungkook sighed "idiot" Jimin replied "you should have called...you should've said something" Jimin spoke "why is it that everything I found out about you is by Taehyung- you hardly call anymore" Jimin gulped, holding back tears "You realize how hard it is, wondering if your okay, wondering if your feeling alright, wondering night after night how your life is going- your relationship" Jimin spoke looking at Jungkook with broken eyes "I've watched you go down a path- one I never wanted for you...one I never wanted for me" Jimin spoke, few tears falling down his face

"A path where you don't want me around anymore"

Silence.

Jimin was now holding his forehead, tears falling down, quiet sobs escaping. Jungkook sat still, his entire body beginning to burn with guilt and fear.
He never realized that he was apart of the problem, that he too has caused Jimin to not be around. All this time he's blamed Jimin for it, when he himself is just as much to blame if not more.
That's the part that broke him the most, the idea of him hurting his own brother killed him.

Jungkook felt his heart break, he felt sick, so sick. In seconds his anxiety, his guilt got to him. He stood up quickly running to the bathroom, barley making it before he threw up his stomach contents.
Not to long after Jimin walked to him "Hey you okay?" The elder asked. Jungkook just closed his eyes flushing the toilet, sighing "I'm sorry" the younger spoke shakily. Jimin slowly realized what had happened, and without hesitation.

He hugged the younger tighter than ever, tighter than any hug he had ever given the younger.
Jungkook gulped, tears coming to his eyes, that fell.
"Don't cry....it's all okay, I promise" Jimin spoke, holding the younger. Jungkook just closed his eyes leaning into his brothers hug, he missed him, he missed the game nights, along with the movie nights. He missed all the food Jimin would make.
He missed him, the younger missed himself.

He missed the happy moments.

Little did he know, his peace, his calm, was all about to vanish.

-

How are you all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well

Schools almost out, and I'm almost a graduate!
I'm excited, I'm ready to get out in the world

By the way I've released a book called "Tommy's Diverse Adventure"
It's on Amazon!
I'm an official author now :)

I also went to prom!

So yeah

So yeah. A lot has happened.
I should be getting back to a pretty frequent schedule soon, just don't know exactly when I will though. :)