Chapter 50

His Heart

"In and out" Jungkook spoke "It doesn't matter how much it hurts, you can't lose him again, going to a hospital means risking it again" He spoke "Your fine, your just freaking out, everything's fine"

Jungkook sighed, standing up he walked to the garden area, letting the smells, the sites, everything surround him.
He was slower these days, more tired, his breathing was even louder than normal.

Yet he didn't let it ruin him, he didn't let it get to him at all.
He slowly walked to a bench, sitting down, closing his eyes as he leaned back on the wall.
"Jungkook" a voice spoke, Jungkook smiled brightly "In here!" He spoke, watching as a bright blue butterfly flew over to him and landed on his hand.
The younger let out a sigh of joy, enjoying nature's touch.

That's when his eyes landed on Taehyung who was walking towards him.
He smiled at the elder, patting the empty bench spot next to him "Seems you have a little friend" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "You would be correct" the younger spoke, before letting out a loud cough, groaning in pain.

Taehyung looked at the younger worried "Kook...you've been doing that a lot lately, are you positive you don't want to get your heart checked- hell even your lungs?" The elder asked worried "I'm fine! It's probably me still getting over that damn cold I had" Jungkook spoke with a smile "Hm...alright" Taehyung replied with a short sigh.
Jungkook grabbed the elders hand "walk with me" the younger spoke watching as Taehyung nodded and stood up.
The younger giggled, setting the blue butterfly on a flower "Bye bye little butterfly" he spoke before leaving the room.

The two walked for awhile, staring at all the sites, chatting about random topics.
They enjoyed each other's company most of all, even if it was a second or a few hours. They enjoyed being around each other.
They didn't care if the conversations were important or not, if they were forgotten the next day or remembered, it was the company of them being together that mattered to them.
They didn't care about the silly conversations, they cared about the laughter it brought, they didn't care about the sad ones, because they brought tears, tears in which they could share together.

The weather outside was getting colder winter was approaching. The two were excited to be able to start decorating for winter, wearing coats, wearing sweaters, drinking hot chocolate it was all a part of the package and they loved it. The weather fluctuated one minute it was hot and then the next it started to get cold. It gave the two the chance to enjoy all different things with the weathers,

In the time they spent together, they almost forgot what happened to them, they of course talked about it, and they talked about what happened but they never really let it become prominent anymore.
They had finally started to move on, but alas the happiness had setbacks, as much as you to try to Move on, Jungkooks illness and or disease became worse and worse, and in secret so did the youngers heart.

-

The sky was dark painted a light black, filled with tiny stars.
Taehyung and Jungkook laid stargazing.
It was peaceful and quiet, the sounds of nighttime bugs chirping away.
The peace was stable, before in just seconds it was filled with laughter.

"Tag!" The younger spoke before standing up, running, Taehyung chuckled, him standing up too.
He chased after the younger, laughter filling the air.
Jungkook kept running and running, before it came to a halting stop when he began to cough, his entire body giving out at once, causing the younger to fall in his hands and knees.

Jungkook tried to lean himself up. But he ended up coughing hard once more, before coughing again and again.
Taehyung ran to the younger "Jungkook? Are you okay?" He asked worried "Looks like my colds back" the younger spoke with a quiet laugh.
The younger was about to make another joke when he coughed hard again, this time a substance coming out.
The youngers vision blurred, he brought his hand up to his face.
He could see Taehyung talking, but he couldn't hear.

"Just...take us home" the younger pleaded before he saw darkness.

-

How are y'all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay?

This book is almost over 😭

I love these new rings I got, they are legit so pretty

I love these new rings I got, they are legit so pretty. I love the snake one!

Ugh why can't I have pretty hands 😩

-Morgan Morrow

💜💜💜