Chapter 28

Aftermath

Bright lights
There they were again. Bright lights, the darkness turning to light, in seconds.
Jungkook leaned up slowly holding his arm, groaning as he held his spinning head. He looked around, his mind getting flashes to what happened. His eyes widened, his body standing up instantly, he didn't care about the pain, he needed to find Taehyung.

He ran around his house desperately, his heart pounding, his head thumping in pain all over again.
He looked around opening doors, that's when his eyes landed on the elder outside.
He ran to the elder hugging him tight, hearing a groan from the elder.

Taehyung quickly turned around engulfing the younger into a tight hug. "Hey kook" the elder spoke softly, Jungkook just squeezed the elder tighter, before a sharp pain hit his head causing his balance to disappear. The younger quickly fell to his knees groaning in pain "JungKook?" Taehyung spoke loudly, going to the youngers level "Are you okay?" The elder asked worriedly, getting a small nod from the younger.

Taehyung smiled at the younger going to pick him up before groaning. Jungkook jumped back, his eyes widening "Jungkook- I'm okay" the elder spoke going to the younger again, but Jungkook backed away. He couldn't bare seeing the elder in pain, all because of him.

The elder was pale now that the younger thought about it, and cold to the touch. The elder was hurting, and lost so much blood, and in Jungkooks mind that all was his fault. Had he been more prepared maybe the elder wouldn't have done what he did.

As Taehyung tried to reach for the younger, Jungkook would back away, each time, not letting Taehyung lay a single hand on him, fearing if he did, he may hurt Taehyung, or get him killed.
Taehyungs heart was breaking, they were finally getting in track again, and now they were taking ten steps back.

"Jungkook- please" Taehyung spoke, his yard beginning to form "Please don't- don't let that big be our last-" the elder begged, But Jungkook prevailed, he couldn't, he wouldn't....he shouldn't.
"I can't hurt you- I can't do it- you were willing to sacrifice your life so quick to save me- when I should've saved myself..." The younger sobbed, doing his best to stand up and run.

Taehyungs heart dropped and in seconds his speed changed "not again" he mumbled "not again". In a matter of seconds he back hugged the younger, tightly "I'm not letting you go, not again, not now- not ever" the elder spoke as his tears fell down his face.
Jungkook was doing everything he could to break out of the elders grip. But he couldn't, and eventually he melted into the elders embrace, crying softly.
Taehyung picked up the younger taking him back into the house.

He laid the younger down on the bed softly, him to laying by the younger.
He soon grabbed give youngers hands, holding them tight "I love you" the elder spoke "I love you too" the younger spoke through his sniffles.

That's when Taehyung turned over, rummaging through a drawer, and in his hands when he turned back were the wedding rings "So...shall we be married in bling again?" The elder asked and Jungkook laughed "Oh yes, I wanna run into everyone's face that I'm taken, with expensive jewels like this they'll know not to mess with me!" The younger spoke and Taehyung chuckled laying his head into the youngers chest.

"I love you, forever and always"

"I love you- to the moon- no Saturn- no as big as Jupiter!"

-

Whew wee!

Another chapter down

How are y'all- eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well

Mentally okay?