Chapter 15

All Out War

Guns.
The site of them everywhere made Jungkook gulp.
He hid his nerves, sighing. The younger picked up his gun, closing his eyes

"Don't let the fear be the thing that stops you from doing what you need to do" the younger mumbled, putting the gun and some rounds of ammo in his pocket.
The younger was dressed in all black, a leather jacket topping it off. His long hair could be pulled up into a small ponytail.
He looked at Jin, who nodded "Its time" Jin spoke watching as Jimin picked up a gun too "The all out war we've all seen coming for too long"

-

The walk getting there was long.
The memories Jungkook got when he walked here made him even more angry.
He wanted to make Wan pay.
Eventually they made it to the mafia building.
"You guys ready?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded looking over at Jin who was looking around, the elders eyes widening "LOOK OUT!" The elder yelled before a loud explosion blew. It sent Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin flying, all their ears ringing as they all slammed into the ground.
The sound of gunfire happened, it was Wans men.

Jungkook laid on the ground with his eyes closed, his head aching. Jimin leaning up slowly, and Jin running to them "Jungkook! Get up!" The elder yelled, picking up the younger before they leaned onto the wall.
"They knew..." Jimin spoke "I don't know how they would- Nobody ever told them" Jin spoke watching as one of the men was approaching.
Jin quickly pulled out his gun about to shoot before somebody did it for him.

When the elder turned he saw Taehyung and all Taehyungs men. The elder smiled at Taehyung "You really thought I'd let you get revenge alone" Taehyung spoke and Jin sighed shaking his head "J-Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke as he walked over to the younger "That explosion hit him hard" Jin spoke, looking at Jungkooks head which was dripping with blood "Jungkook come on, wake up" Taehyung spoke shaking the younger slightly.

Jungkooks eyes slowly opened, his eyes landing and Taehyung "Tae...?" Jungkook spoke before holding his head "Your here?" The younger gulped "Your bad at talking quietly" The elder spoke while smirking. Jungkook sighed smiling. Standing up "There's an area over there we can get into, unless it's blocked off" the younger spoke, still holding his head "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked "I'm fine" the younger spoke and Taehyung nodded watching as Jungkook walked over to the opening.
The younger soon walked into it, searching for the opening.
He smiled once he saw Jooein waiting "Come on guys" the younger spoke opening the door "Jungkook" Jooein spoke with a smile and Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder "so your finally gonna put Wan in his place" Jooein spoke, watching as Jungkook nodded "It's about Damn time" he spoke looking at Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin "looks like your handled....I would come but I need to stay here, I'll be hacking the computer system for you, Wan has this place racked up with traps and bombs" The male spoke and Jin sighed "The Damn guy makes himself look weaker by not even trying to fight it "Oh he's got so much more planned...More planned to for Sooah" Jooein spoke "What- what's he gonna do?" Jungkook asked "He...you saw what he was capable of before...but he knows you came here and he knows she was the one that helped you...

he's gonna kill her"

"I'm not gonna let that happen" Jungkook spoke, his demeanor now cold like ice, his voice dark.

"Let's go"

-