Chapter 34

Silence

Trigger warning if you were easily triggered by blood, pain or sadness in this chapter will be for you.

"Taehyung! Hurry up!" A girl yelled "hold on Sooah I'm slow!" Taehyung spoke as he hopped over logs. His tiny legs racing to Sooah.
He laughed loudly as he ran, the sounds of his little feet cracking the leaves and sticks.
He kept running over logs, before suddenly he slipped, his leg slamming on the ground, crunching

That's when his eyes widened, and tears began to flow "AAAAAA!" He yelled, sobbing loudly as the pain got stronger "T-Tae!" Sooah yelled as she ran to him, holding him "shhh! What's wrong?" She asked worried "my leg! It hurts Sooah it hurts!" Taehyung sobbed "Shh- it's okay- I've got you" she smiled, picking him up carefully "I'll get you some ice cream later! Promise" she spoke "We just gotta get you a cast! You can get any color" she spoke "Ooh! Then I want purple!" He spoke "Purple huh"

"I think it's perfect"

-

It was quiet.
The world was silent, nothing.
Taehyung couldn't see, couldn't hear.
All he could do was sit in the silence.

That was until brightness filled his broken vision.
He could only see from one eye, his pain all over intense.
"Taehyung- thank god!" A voice spoke "S-Sooah..." Taehyung spoke with wide eyes "You- your alive!" He spoke happily trying to grab her hand "Yes...I am" she smiled at him "But- the body" He spoke "fake" She sighed "All of it was" She spoke, watching as Taehyung took a few seconds to think "J-Jungkook-"

"Remember that one time when we were kids- and we went out in the woods and you broke your leg?" Sooah asked suddenly "I- uh...yeah" Taehyung gulped "You cried for hours when that happened" she laughed "Yeah- but"

"Or when we went on that vacation to Hawaii- and you almost got eaten by seagulls" She laughed "Grandma was the best" she smiled "She...was" Taehyung replied sighing "Sooah" He spoke "Why do you keep interrupting me?" Taehyuug asked "What? I'm not" she spoke shakily "Where is Jungkook" Taehyung asked, Sooah only looked down closing her eyes

"Sooah..." Taehyung spoke "He's dead" she spoke bluntly "He's dead"

-

Short chapter for the Big Bang
The next few will be sad

Just a heads up haha

How are y'all
Mentally okay
Eating
Sleeping
Drinking
Well?

How are y'allMentally okayEating SleepingDrinking Well?

My last Starbucks post I swear-

💜💜💜

-Morgan Morrow