Chapter 8

Nightmare

Trigger warning
-Contains graphic gore
-PTSD

"Jungkook! Let's go shopping!" A women's bright voice spoke "Coming mom!" The younger spoke with a bright smile.

The younger soon raced downstairs "Slowly Jungkook wouldn't want you to break your leg" she spoke putting her arm around the younger "What are you thinking, go to the mall...and get lunch?" She asked and Jungkook nodded happily "Yes!" He spoke.

Soon the two left.
Once they arrived at the mall the two shopped for hours.
Before they soon went to a restaurant to eat.
They sat at that very restaurant for hours, laughing and talking.
Jungkook was extremely close to his mother, they were best friends.
He loved her with ever fiber of his being.

Soon the two were done shopping and eating.
They walked out of the mall, and to his moms car "Hey mom can we stop by that one candy store is like to buy Jimin some of those candies he likes" the younger spoke "of course!" She spoke with a smile.

They soon began to drive to the candy store.
"So Jungkook have you met anyone new lately?" She asked "I- No....I'm not sure I'm
Really lovable?" The younger spoke "Park Jungkook! Don't you dare say that!" She spoke "You are the most lovable, sweetest, handsome person I know! You shouldn't talk so badly about yourself Jungkook, I may be your mother but I know you Jungkook, and your awesome and if someone can't see that then they're the problem" she spoke
"Thanks mom....I love you!"

"Love you too my little kookie"

Jungkook smiled as he stared out of the window, the sky was bright and the clouds were so fluffy and shaped so perfectly.
He soon tuned to his mother, who looked pale, her hands were shaking "M-Mom?" The younger asked watching as his mom coughed blood "Oh- M-MOM!" The younger yelled as he began shaking her "Mom! Mom! Mom please!" The younger pleaded but before he knew it she collapsed.
The car began to swerve back and forth, the speed they were going, going fast.

Jungkook tried to stop the car, or atleast get them to safety, but he couldn't.
"Mom! Please!" The younger sobbed "Mom- please- please come back to me" Jungkook sobbed, his voice shaking.
That's when Jungkooks mom woke "Mom- please" the younger spoke shakily watching as she coughed more blood.

Before Jungkook could even react again the car crashed hard, sending him and his mother flying, even with seatbelts.

Darkness....
Then light....
Then darkness again.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, his ears were ringing and his entire body was numb.
When the younger tried to love he couldn't he was so numb.
He could only see the blood around him, and glass, and the car he was just in...destroyed.
That's also when Jungkook saw his mother, her bloodied, torn apart body all over the ground, The younger began to sob loudly, screaming for his mom.

"M-MOM!"

"MOM PLEASE!"

"MOM!"

"Mom!"

"Jungkook...."

"Jungkook..".

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook woke up with a gasp, his heart racing madly "No! Nono!" He yelled while sobbing "Shh- it's me Taehyung" the elder spoke "Mom...my mom..." Jungkook sobbed, that's when he was hugged tightly "Don't cry please" the elder spoke "Im here for you..." the elder spoke as he rocked Jungkook back and fourth, the elders comfort and warmth making Jungkook feel safe.
Once the younger calmed down he slowly began to explain his dream, and what it was.

"That's why i...have this disorder, from this accident" the younger spoke "I'm so sorry" the elder spoke his emotions coming out "I wish I could take the pain away, but I can't, all I can do for now is hold you, if that's okay with you" the elder spoke "yeah....that's perfect" the younger spoke "I can turn on a movie as well" the elder spoke with a smile "Yes! I get to chose" the younger spoke "haha fine- it better be good though!" The elder spoke "Hah! It will be the best" the you younger replied "what is it" the elder spoke

"SPONGEBOB!"

"Alright then. Let's watch it"

-

"Well....well....well....Kang Lee....to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you" A voice spoke "I have news that could prove worthy to both you....and Hoseok" Lee replied "I'm listening" Wan responded "I can fill you in on Jungkook, and everything about him, and Taehyung" He spoke "Now...Lee why would you tell me this stuff, I owe you nothing" Wan spoke "Because Jungkook is the reason I'm here, the reason why I was fired, I'm here to get my revenge" He spoke, his voice growing darker, more evil "I can confirm he's Taehyungs weakness, his face when I barely punched him could kill you" Lee spoke "Hmm....I'd like to know more" Wan spoke with a devilish smirk.

"It's time I finally hit Taehyung where it hurts, and you Lee are going to be my partner" Wan spoke

"With pleasure"

-

Wow
We finally find out what happened to Jungkooks mom....but we didn't find out everything....(it's all in the details)
Also Kang Lee is a good old traitor.
What things will he spill on Jungkook and Taehyung.

How are y'all?
Are you eating well, drinking well, sleeping well?
Mentally okay?

How are y'all?Are you eating well, drinking well, sleeping well?Mentally okay?