Chapter 47

Healing

"You feeling any better?" Taehyung asked as he watched Jungkook wake up, the younger tried to reply but his voice was gone, and several coughs escaped the youngers mouth "Mmm I'll take that as a no" the elder spoke putting his hand on the youngers head "Damn, your boiling" he spoke worried "Mmm" Jungkook noised, his body shaking.

Taehyung pouted "Are you hungry?" The elder asked and the younger shook his head no.
Taehyungs pout quickly turned into a smirk as he wedding style picked the younger up, taking him to the living room.
Targeting expected the younger to try to move away, but instead Jungkook just snuggled into his chest.
Taehyung smiled shyly, before setting the younger on the couch, grabbing a light blanket and covering the younger with it.
He soon went to the kitchen grabbing a jelly ice pack and setting it on the youngers head in hopes to help bring down the fever.

Jungkook shivered madly as he laid on the couch, his entire body felt sore and tired. His throat throbbed in pain, and his cough felt like hell. His chest felt like it was tearing apart with each and every cough that escaped his mouth. Holding back those coughs would bring more of them.

The younger closed his eyes, he could barely keep them open, his wave of tiredness and massive light headed-ness hitting him.
He knew he was about to pass out, so he made himself comfortable, letting the darkness that constantly took over him, take over.

-

Taehyung smiled as he grabbed the many containers of soups from Sooah, she really came in to help him when he needed it.
Taehyung knew she'd help as best she could, and with those soups was medicine.
The elder set the stuff down, walking over to the younger.
Getting down to the younger level "Hey kook" Taehyung spoke, getting no reply "Kook" The elder asked pushing the younger slightly "Jungkook" He spoke again, pushing the younger a bit harder "Jungkook- Hey! You can't pass out with a fever like this! Come on!" The elder spoke shakily "Kook!" The elder spoke shaking the younger over and over again "Hey!" The elder spoke worriedly, his heart beginning to pound. He grabbed his phone quickly "Yeah? I need you, yes, now" he spoke "Don't worry kook everything's gonna be okay" Taehyung spoke.

-

Jungkooks eyes slowly opened.
He looked around slowly seeing slight darkness.
Leaning himself up he realized he had an IV drip on him.
He was about to stand when his eyes landed on Taehyung who walked into the room, the elder smiled at him and walked over.
Taehyung grabbed the younger leaning him back "Just relax, it's okay" the elder spoke "You were dehydrated badly" the elder spoke "Hence the IV that you have, that also holds the medicine for your cold, that of which you have a severe case in" Taehyung spoke standing up and laying with the younger "For now just rest, and take it easy" The elder spoke and Jungkook coughed, his quiet raspy voice saying "Thank you"

Taehyung smiled, kissing the youngers forehead "Until death do us part right?" Taehyung asked before slumber took over.

"Until...death...do...us...part" Jungkook spoke

"Until"

-

Hello!
How are y'all!
Sorry I've been lacking in updates, I've been very busy.
Anyways how are y'all?
Eating well? Sleeping well? Mentally okay?

Anyways how are y'all? Eating well? Sleeping well? Mentally okay?

S'more!

-Morgan Morrow