Chapter 18

Reality

Lights
Bright white lights that threatened to blind anyone who would see it.

Faint breaths and shaking hands.
Jungkook was awake.

The younger looked around slowly, confused. The younger looked at his arms, which were badly burned, and covered in bandages. The younger gulped looking next to him, seeing Taehyung. He smiled slightly putting his hand on the elders head, groaning in pain as he did so.

He watched as the elder leaned up rubbing his eyes. That's when Taehyung looked at him, his eyes widening "J-Jungkook" the elder spoke standing up, hugging the younger softly "Oh your awake...thank god..." Taehyung spoke while crying.

Jungkook gulped, letting Taehyung let out all his emotions. He was starting to get memories what happened, all the blood, the bodies, the gore.
He felt sick to his stomach, the younger let out a shaky breath causing Taehyung to lean up looking at him "Jungkook...breathe" Taehyung spoke "I- all those people-just dead-" Jungkook spoke, tears now running down his face "Shh- it's okay- it's okay" Taehyung spoke "S-Sooah- she-" Jungkook spoke before he was hugged "Let it out" Taehyung spoke, feeling the younger to gulp before he let his cries out "I'm so sorry" the younger cried "I wish I could've done more" The younger sobbed "there was nothing you could do" Taehyung spoke "I killed Wan- and Lee" Jungkook sobbed "It's all over now- it's all over" Taehyung spoke as he held onto the younger, soothing him the best he could.

"It's all over now..."

-

Okay
.

So

This chapter is short.
But I'd like to take the time to explain why I've been gone

So I've been super busy, like majorly busy.
I'm a senior now and I'm working hard to graduate, and I have a huge all year project that I need to get working on, I also have a job.
I've been so busy, and I apologize for that, I'm working hard.

I love you guys and I apologize again for being gone so long, I'll still be writing just not as much.
💜💜💜