Chapter 6

Trust

Jungkook sighed as he woke up, the moon was shinning on him like a light bulb.
The younger soon leaned up staring at Taehyung who was still on the chair sleeping.

This time though the elder was cold, shaking.
Jungkook slowly got up with a blanket, laying it on the elder.
He moved the elders hair out of his face before gasping "S-so fuzzy!" He whispered excited.
He soon began to play with the elders hair, giggling as he did "what shampoo does he use!" The younger spoke "You know Taehyung, I never tell people about my mother, and what happened to her....I honestly don't know what happened...one minute she's fine....then another she's just...suddenly sick" the younger spoke "My father left me when I was little, Jimin hasn't forgiven him since, he hates him, so much" the younger spoke "when my mom died I was old enough to move out on my own, so I did, I moved in with Jimin....he had been gone for so long, I didn't even feel like I knew him  anymore.....yet we managed....Even with my disorder, he never judged me, and he cared about me....And as much as you want to pretend you don't care either I think you do, and that fact scares you....your scared to care, Jimin was too at first but he got better and better.....I haven't really even seen him since the wedding" the younger spoke as he looked at the wedding ring "Too bad the wedding is forced....

Maybe you don't even like me....I mean who would want to deal with someone who collapsed every day....many times a day..." the younger sighed, standing up and laying in his bed

"I'm unlovable"

-

Short chapter before the next two big chapters

How are y'all?
Eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?

Mentally okay?