Chapter 32

You do it for him.

Trigger warning
This chapter may contain content that may trigger some audiences, If you get easily triggered by blood or violence this chapter may not be for you

You have been warned  

"Did you kill him?"

"No...we got so damn close"

"I see, you've failed your objective"

"No- no I can do it- it's just somehow he got Taehyung there!"

"Don't worry we will kill him in due time"

"I have the final thing for my project"

"You don't mean the-"

"Project kill is finished now"

"Holy shit"

"Now...you know what to do"

"Yes sir"

"Good....now get to it"

-

The days were spent under total observation. Taehyung had every strong man prepared to fight, he had Jungkook under his total watch.
It felt overwhelming.
Jungkook felt like he couldn't do anything, he couldn't even protect himself.
Now Taehyung was here, stressing himself out. He was so worried for Jungkooks safety he hardly ate, he hardly took care of himself

That burden struck Jungkook in a way he never thought of before.
He knew that Taehyung did it out of love, but this was painful- the burden Jungkook was carrying was huge.

Unlike before he didn't want to run away...he wanted to talk to Taehyung about it. But he knew how the conversation would go.

"Taehyung I feel like your overprotective"

"Jungkook you realize someone tried to kill you right? I have every right to protect you! I love you and can't lose you!"

Jungkook wanted to jump to rash decisions like he used to, part of him just wanted to go crazy...but he knew that if he did he would hurt people and hurting the ones around him that cared for him so deeply, was an absolute no.
He wanted to change for the better, he wanted to be better, but all that comes with a burden, all that love makes him feel unworthy at times, and when his loved ones are willing to risk it all just for him, he feels terrible.
As much as his loved ones would hate losing him, he would hate losing his loved ones for himself.

Somehow Jungkook was able to sneak into the backyard. Taehyung didn't want him outside to much in fear he'd get attacked, or even killed.
Jungkook missed the birds, missed the soft grass, he missed it all.
Living like a normal person was so normal for most, and now Jungkook didn't get that luxury.

He smiled as he let the sun soak his skin. A couple of men standing outside watching him. It didn't take long for them to find the younger and stand nearby, guns in hand, bulletproof equipment covering them head to toe.